Will Donald trump last

big_cod

And what exactly was the was the point in posing that piece of fake news fluff?

Oh wait....

Ah bless!

Do you think that "interview" is real?

Of course its real ken ? now just for a minute think could it be taking the mickey out of trumps administration I think the latter Ken !! Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No, the whole point of the ad hominem fallacy is that it doesn't matter whether the alleged failures of the person's character are true or not, they do not detract from the truth of what they have to say.

You know this - but your derangement syndrome is strong...

If I say something Trump is wrong because he is a looney, that is an ad hominem. If I say Trump is a looney because of the crap he spews, that is not an ad hominem. I'm truly sorry your pet deity is a wuckfit, not my problem.

Your clothless emperor keeps saying stupid crap like this. That's why I think he is a tosser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTg20QpE93s

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

"You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost and its goint to be so easy",

"This is a plan where you can chose your doctor and this is a plan where you can choose your plan and you know what the plan is? This is the plan."

At a rally in Michigan, 2016

"I've been saying 'Your car industry is being sucked away from Michigan', its happening. If I am elected you won't lose ONE plant. You'll have plants coming into this country. You're gonna have jobs again, you won't lose one plant. I promise you that.

GM idles plant in Michigan. He made similar pledges in Ohio. GM closed Lordstown.

Shame the "God Emperor" is about as much use as friggin' Zeus.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-28/trump-s-unfulfilled-rust-belt-renaissance-poses-risks-for-2020

I think your man-child is a useless cretin. If that's an ad hominem then I can live with that.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Looks like somebody’s been drinking again!

He does not have that excuse, apparently he does not drink.

Editing a post seven days later making it completely different to the original does not work with those of us who possess a memory span above that of your average goldfish!

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

This time he may well have done a bridge to far been watching this story on CNN and if is is what it looks like Donald could be in it up to his neck this could well be bigger than watergate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-done-plenty-to-warrant-impeachment-but-the-ukraine-allegations-are-over-the-top/2019/09/20/51eff90c-dbf1-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.