Will Donald trump last

big_cod

You do realise that "God-Emperor" is just a wind up. He's far from perfect (although I'm warming to him), but in 2016, he was comfortably the lesser of two evils.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

You do realise that "God-Emperor" is just a wind up. He's far from perfect (although I'm warming to him), but in 2016, he was comfortably the lesser of two evils.

I can never tell with you Ken. With a bit of luck he will see the GOP in the wilderness for a few terms. Not a big fan of Hilary myself but at least she was qualified. Having Trump as president is like going your butcher for open heart surgery.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Whereas Hilary is like going to Lester Piggott for tax advice.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

I agree with Cory.

Trump did not commit any moral or ethical crime, in fact, he probably didn't even break any law is his "testing the waters" with the Ukriaine.

What he has done is commit moral and ethical political offence. His action or omissions that constitutes an offense are against the principles of democracy and representative government "of the people".

I'm not sure our Constitution forbids the president from being a jerk

Phone

All,

I agree with Cory.

Trump did not commit any moral or ethical crime, in fact, he probably didn't even break any law is his "testing the waters" with the Ukriaine.

What he has done is commit moral and ethical political offence. His action or omissions that constitutes an offense are against the principles of democracy and representative government "of the people".[/size]

I'm not sure our Constitution forbids the president from being a jerk[/size]

Phone [/size]

Is this not the, something like seventeenth attempt to impeach him Phone?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Huge,

Yes, at least a couple dozen - our constitution say he may be impeached for "High crimes and misdemeanors"

Here's what that means, High crimes covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as dishonesty, negligence, perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of public funds or assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, including such offenses as tax evasion

However, the constitution doesn't say he can't run and get elected. Only in America

Benjamin Franklin said it best, he asserted that the power of impeachment and removal was necessary for those times when the Executive "rendered himself obnoxious”.

Phone

Edited by Phone

Benjamin Franklin said it best, he asserted that the power of impeachment and removal was necessary for those times when the Executive "rendered himself obnoxious”.

I suspect that the definition of "obnoxious” employed by Mr Franklyn (A man with a string of mistresses and author of "Fart Proudly" and "Advice to a Friend on Choosing a Mistress") is rather different to the modern application of the term. He was afterall, a terrible troll while writing under the pseudonym “Richard Saunders” and he was rather lax about national security - as the incident with Dr. Edward Bancroft demonstrated.

Actually, he was guilty of a fair few of the evils attributed to Trump - although history fails to record whether he ever wore his long locks as a comb over.

Edited by Ken L