Will Donald trump last

big_cod

King trump the first

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 minutes ago, big_cod said:

image.png.fef38d3e546d082250f8772bd3671e97.png 

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

G bush had a strange military career aswell seems its now part and parcel of presidency as was clintons

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

Ken brought up an important aspect, The Big Five personality traits has been the benchmark since I was in school I believe. Since this is an open forum I thought perhaps you would like an explanation of Ken's earlier post.  No sense for playing just the two of us.

Neuroticism: anxiety, emotional instability, depressive tendencies, negative emotions

Conscientiousness: industriousness, discipline, rule abidance, organization

Agreeableness: warmth, care for others, altruism, compassion, modesty

Openness: curiosity, unconventionality, imagination, receptivity to new ideas

Most people score near the middle on any given dimension, but some score toward one pole or the other. Research decisively shows that higher scores on extroversion are associated with greater happiness and broader social connections, higher scores on conscientiousness predict greater success in school and at work, and higher scores on agreeableness are associated with deeper relationships. By contrast, higher scores on neuroticism are always bad, having proved to be a risk factor for unhappiness, dysfunctional relationships, and mental-health problems. From adolescence through midlife, many people tend to become more conscientious and agreeable, and less neurotic, but these changes are typically slight: The Big Five personality traits are pretty stable across a person’s lifetime.

Based on the graph I'll let you make up your own minds

Phone

99% cut and paste

1 hour ago, Phone said:

All,

Ken brought up an important aspect, The Big Five personality traits has been the benchmark since I was in school I believe. Since this is an open forum I thought perhaps you would like an explanation of Ken's earlier post.  No sense for playing just the two of us.

Neuroticism: anxiety, emotional instability, depressive tendencies, negative emotions

Most people score near the middle on any given dimension, but some score toward one pole or the other. Research decisively shows that higher scores on extroversion are associated with greater happiness and broader social connections, higher scores on conscientiousness predict greater success in school and at work, and higher scores on agreeableness are associated with deeper relationships. By contrast, higher scores on neuroticism are always bad, having proved to be a risk factor for unhappiness, dysfunctional relationships, and mental-health problems. From adolescence through midlife, many people tend to become more conscientious and agreeable, and less neurotic, but these changes are typically slight: The Big Five personality traits are pretty stable across a person’s lifetime.

Phone

99% cut and paste

My scores are also entirely consistent with high functioning ASD.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

I've read the bs about the ASD family trait.  I, for one, doubt the validity of that speculation. We will never know and I can't see that it matters.

What does matter, I believe Trump suffers from “Malignant Narcissism.” He has declared himself to be the BEST “wartime” president EVER.

58,000 mental health professionals say Donald Trump is too unstable to be president.

Someone in power with Malignant Narcissism is likely to get people killed. Sure enough, he’s the pandemic tough guy, couple hundred thousand souls is a small price to pay for maintaining the economy - his version of "KEEP AMERICA GREAT"

Phone

All,

This is all from today and yesterday, admittedly, from liberal news sources. I did not spend any time vetting the content

President Trump in recent weeks has sought to block or downplay information about the severity of the coronavirus pandemic as he urges a return to normalcy and the rekindling of an economy that has been devastated by public health restrictions aimed at mitigating the outbreak.

His administration has sidelined or replaced officials not seen as loyal,  dismissed jarring statistics and modelspraised states for reopening without meeting White House guidelines. Trump labels Americans as ‘HIS warriors’ in risky push to reopen amid pandemic

draft government report projects covid-19 cases will surge to about 200,000 per day by June 1, a staggering jump that would be accompanied by more than 3,000 deaths each day. Trump says, “it can’t be avoided” 

AMERICA'S "Caligula"

Phone

7 hours ago, Phone said:

All,

Phone

99% cut and paste

Neuroticism - Me, i'm pained to admit. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

12 hours ago, Phone said:

All,

Phone

99% cut and paste

Cant really fit into any criteria

ConscientiousnessI dont follow rules but expect 100% complience with mine

Openness Curious but not open to new ideas if they differ from mine

Agreeableness nope!

The whole thing is the dross dreampt up by people probably with to much power to put people into boxes

Everyone has all the traits in some hopefully they are fleeting!

It seems to norm today to have a 'mental health problem' it used to be called "life" ! Is a person without a 'mental health problem' mental or normal? IE today if something goes wrong in your life you have a mental health problem ! Before it was just called existing get over it!

PS i didnt see a graph does this mean i have a mental health problem because of it?

PPS i am not worried what trump says i worry more people report it or believe it !

Edited by chesters1