Will Donald trump last

big_cod

13 hours ago, John S said:

And now the yellow combover idiot is up for next years Nobel peace prize  ?

Well at least he's a better chance of that than for Literature!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ken,

it is doubtful TRUMP will ever approach first place.  BUT he can be credited with making a run at the top five.

Thus far intentional complacent death title belongs to MAO (1946 -  1976 - - 74,240,000). TRUMP'S handling of Covid-19 puts him in the right place at the right time to make a name for himself.  He' no MAO but he is making a rather weak claim to be chosen by god.   THE GUY IS A MADMAN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phone said:

Ken,

it is doubtful TRUMP will ever approach first place.  BUT he can be credited with making a run at the top five.

Thus far intentional complacent death title belongs to MAO (1946 -  1976 - - 74,240,000). TRUMP'S handling of Covid-19 puts him in the right place at the right time to make a name for himself.  He' no MAO but he is making a rather weak claim to be chosen by god.   THE GUY IS A MADMAN

You will note that this is dated five weeks after my "Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?" thread and three weeks after the Trump administration had taken steps to restrict entry into the U.S. from China - for which they called him a racist.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 hours ago, Phone said:

KEN,

You need to begin writing the "conspiracy theory". 

Phone

The fun is about to start. James O'Keefe and Project Veritas have hinted that they are about to drop a bunch of bombs and the FBI/Michael Flynn/Russia mess is coming to a boil.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

You sir, are among the best of the best. You are insightful that your concocked scenarios have shards that can be proved. You are equally clever to remind the reader it can't be disproved either. It is a conspiracy

Phone

well done

22 minutes ago, Phone said:

Ken,

You sir, are among the best of the best. You are insightful that your concocked scenarios have shards that can be proved. You are equally clever to remind the reader it can't be disproved either. It is a conspiracy

Phone

well done

Somebody has to be the contrarian.

I'm just tired of the media winding out exactly the same narrative that they used with every Republican President since Reagan and seeing people lap it up.

Meanwhile, even black Democrat representatives are now endorsing Trump.

I'm  looking forward to tomorrow's debate and drug test...

8 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Somebody has to be the contrarian.

I'm just tired of the media winding out exactly the same narrative that they used with every Republican President since Reagan and seeing people lap it up.

Meanwhile, even black Democrat representatives are now endorsing Trump.

I'm  looking forward to tomorrow's debate and drug test...

Oi! I am the contrarian and yes i have proof just look above the picture of my brother and there it is ,inserted by sir Elton himself!

As to trump hes not in my bubble so i leave him to his

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson