Will Donald trump last

big_cod

25 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Strange absolutely nothing happened to tony blair whos 'crimes' were far more serious and world changing for the worse ,name one president jailed for their term in office ,nixon wasnt but of whole lot of his underlings went to court ,when they say the buck stops here they mean it stops just below the president !

As to a damaged reputation its always been damaged but it didnt stop him getting to be the third most powerful man on earth

You see money is more important than life that’s how they value things these days which is shocking .No president has been jailed upto press but no other president is  Donald Trump with so many  business dealing. So after January next year we will see what exactly  develops you can hide behind your presidency for so long but not forever .And those tax returns which never seem to appear well !!! who knows what awaits .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

A lot of the Republican party officials will be backing T Rump because he still has the power to fire them, and probably will do if they dared to turn their backs on him. Some have already conceded that Biden has won however, and now that the Election Infrastructure Government Co-ordinating Council has declared that "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised", we may start to see him concede defeat. I doubt it though. it's just another bloody game show to him.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

You see money is more important than life that’s how they value things these days which is shocking .No president has been jailed upto press but no other president is  Donald Trump with so many  business dealing. So after January next year we will see what exactly  develops you can hide behind your presidency for so long but not forever .And those tax returns which never seem to appear well !!! who knows what awaits .

So you think someone with a shady tax return is more serious than getting hundreds of thousands of people killed?

You still havnt answered my question name one president jailed for what he did in office ,if nixon got off scott free trump certainly will ,if bush junior had people massacred and never was punished why would trump be punished for a few quid ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Why would trump  be jailed for few quid is that what it is it ???how do you know that it’s a few quid ??? you can’t try and be an expert in everything you have your limits you know ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Nor are you ,you base your life around newspaper opinions and youtube opinions ,my question name a president who has been jailed for what he got upto as president ,you again didnt answer .

Your pretty fast at pointing to opinion without providing fact surely if fact existed he and everyone else would be in prison .opinion isnt fact or it would be called fact not opinion.10 million people could say fairies exist it doesnt make it a fact just an opinion

You appear to be nieve enough if you think something is true and someone else says it it must be true ,its mostly never true just more than one person being wrong at the same time

There we go a link ,you appear to only believe things with links ,enjoy this mirror

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Or worse: " Schizophrenia is a mental health condition where you may see, hear or believe things that are not real."

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 10/29/2020 at 11:25 PM, Phone said:

ALL,

A REMINDER, In the colonies the president, say on his last day in office, can pardon himself from any criminal or civil crimes.

Phone 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

12 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Something Phone said

Interesting it sure puts cods suppositions on the back burner and going by cods criteria as its been posted twice it has to be true,does it make a difference its the same post ? Na cod doesnt care even hearsay is evidence in the court of cod

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Nor are you ,you base your life around newspaper opinions and youtube opinions ,my question name a president who has been jailed for what he got upto as president ,you again didnt answer .

Your pretty fast at pointing to opinion without providing fact surely if fact existed he and everyone else would be in prison .opinion isnt fact or it would be called fact not opinion.10 million people could say fairies exist it doesnt make it a fact just an opinion

You appear to be nieve enough if you think something is true and someone else says it it must be true ,its mostly never true just more than one person being wrong at the same time

There we go a link ,you appear to only believe things with links ,enjoy this mirror

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Or worse: " Schizophrenia is a mental health condition where you may see, hear or believe things that are not real."

And what do base your facts on Nothing !!  you listen to nobody you don’t believe anything  you read anything you hear no you just make it up as  you go along you have admitted that , you know what they call somebody  with that attitude king of all trades and master of non .Next you will be telling me trump won the election ?

He can only pardon himself while he is in office if anything occurs after he has left office it’s a different ball game .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/11/11/trump-pardon-kardashian-nixon-lame-duck/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes but at least its my opinion not hearsay

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Interesting it sure puts cods suppositions on the back burner and going by cods criteria as its been posted twice it has to be true,does it make a difference its the same post ? Na cod doesnt care even hearsay is evidence in the court of cod

Only posted it because, like lots of stuff I can remember reading it.

Not sure how the system works TBH don’t care a damn, America could vote in one of those Kardasins for all I care.

I do happen to know that Nixon was pardoned, he didn’t pardon himself though Ford did it.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."