Will Donald trump last

big_cod

42 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Read my post again ,yet again you have taken a wrong step most probably led there by opinion ,your trump does not own the course they link to

From what i can tell the person that ran the club (probably in the period you mention) was sacked which would be the case if he ran the place at a loss ,like the government and trump he / they only have the money they dont actually run it by themselves IE cutting the grass ,doing the books or cleaning the bogs

Tesco lost millions opening foreign shops which failed its pretty common in commerce ,we pay bigger prices to make up for their folly  but those that own the company wont be out of pocket its how stuff works

Your changing the subject trump lost money on his scottish golf course and that’s fact not opinion by accounts submitted.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes so what ,i explained losing money is common in commerce .But he doesnt actually own that course any more would you prefer him to lose more money? Strange person to point a finger, ps hows the charter boat scene going at the moment your no different from trump circumstances change !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

27 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes so what ,i explained losing money is common in commerce .But he doesnt actually own that course any more would you prefer him to lose more money? Strange person to point a finger, ps hows the charter boat scene going at the moment your no different from trump circumstances change !

You asked for proof of his  golf course in Scotland losing money you got it .Now I couldn’t care  less if trump made or lost millions in Scotland what  I do know the mans is embarrassing himself beyond  all expectations.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So which is it?

Is he making a loss or evading tax?

It can't be both.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

If I had lost money for the last 7 years I would have been bust by now !!!!!   His golf course in Scotland has lost millions and millions ..

Donald Trump’s first UK golf resort – which he boasted was “the greatest in the world” six months ago – has lost money for the seventh year in a row.

The president’s International Golf Club in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, recorded a loss of £1.07m for 2018, according to the latest company accounts.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Ken can you download the last full accounts my tablet tries but the download fail every time

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

55 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Ken can you download the last full accounts my tablet tries but the download fail every time

Get yourself a decent pc,you keep chewing that brick .

It must be somebody else sturgeon is talking about Chester’s has trump got a double !!!

Nicola Sturgeon has said Donald Trump will face “due accountability” in Scotland if evidence emerges that his Scottish golf courses have been used for money laundering and fraud.

The first minister said she will not protect the “soon to be former president of the United States” from investigation by Scottish authorities if evidence of malpractice emerges when he becomes a private citizen.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sturgeon-insists-trump-will-face-accountability-if-evidence-backs-claims-over-golf-course-finances-jd0z6x0fw

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I have a very decent pc but its not worth the effort to walk 6ft to turn it on then wait 45seconds for it to boot for some small bit of info no-one but you cares about

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I have a very decent pc but its not worth the effort to walk 6ft to turn it on then wait 45seconds for it to boot for some small bit of info no-one but you cares about

? FFS you have been  saying forever trump doesn’t own the golf courses .Oh dear dear me ?

Come on Chester’s just admit you were wrong it’s not hard to do ??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Not me ,infact i brought up trumps bad behaviour when he first built it ,have a search ,the only thing you said without some other persions opinion is wrong ,go on look!

Then come back and admit you were wrong

Edited by chesters1