Will Donald trump last

big_cod

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Not me ,infact i brought up trumps bad behaviour when he first built it ,have a search ,the only thing you said without some other persions opinion is wrong ,go on look!

Then come back and admit you were wrong

Your a knockout  Chester’s so he doesn’t own the golf courses in Scotland then , it’s just somebody else opinion ? oh dear !

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you found it but not man enough to admit you were wrong ,you seem to read things then put your own slant on them to bias it your way ,i would love to see where i said he doesnt own a golf course you ofcourse slanted that to me saying he never owned a golf course merely because i said he doesnt own it NOW so you changed my post to what you hope i said unfortunately the post below shoots your idea right out the window.You are very good at changing tack when you get proved wrong ! Whats next a hissy fit and yes but yes but! Or just a random hate post about trump to pretend you werent  caught twisting other peoples posts

Hmmm i found one but it was Mr Brett who first posted ,i could have sworn i started one then Cory replied but anyway heres my condemnation of a certain trump and his golf course.It was first shown in 2011 so perhaps i saw it then and posted?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

So you found it but not man enough to admit you were wrong ,you seem to read things then put your own slant on them to bias it your way ,i would love to see where i said he doesnt own a golf course you ofcourse slanted that to me saying he never owned a golf course merely because i said he doesnt own it NOW so you changed my post to what you hope i said unfortunately the post below shoots your idea right out the window.You are very good at changing tack when you get proved wrong ! Whats next a hissy fit and yes but yes but! Or just a random hate post about trump to pretend you werent  caught twisting other peoples posts

Hmmm i found one but it was Mr Brett who first posted ,i could have sworn i started one then Cory replied but anyway heres my condemnation of a certain trump and his golf course.It was first shown in 2011 so perhaps i saw it then and posted?

So you are denying you said trump doesn’t own or have valid interest in the golf courses in Scotland.

Nicola Sturgeon has said Donald Trump will face “due accountability” in Scotland if evidence emerges that his Scottish golf courses have been used for money laundering and fraud.

The first minister said she will not protect the “soon to be former president of the United States” from investigation by Scottish authorities if evidence of malpractice emerges

Your words .

Prove it yourself ,not someones opinion or hearsay show me his books !
And 7 years on the belt the golf course lost money now whether they are used as a front for the above till proved it means nothing but there isn’t Normally smoke without fire .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Show me where i said it ,the thread i linked to says i knew trump had a golf course from 2012 and when i checked your link i found he doesnt own it now ,whats so hard to understand except to try and dodge the fact your grasping of things is childlike.

Yes he did now he doesnt! Even the bit when i said he sacked someone would even be seen as knowing he owned it to a 5 year old

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

9 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Show me where i said it ,the thread i linked to says i knew trump had a golf course from 2012 and when i checked your link i found he doesnt own it now ,whats so hard to understand except to try and dodge the fact your grasping of things is childlike.

Yes he did now he doesnt!

Oh from 2012 he still has interest.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Are you deliberatly thick or have you practiced ,the bit i posted was from 2012 showing i knew he had a golf course ,he had only built it a year or so before!

He no longer owns it ! Or should i say he no longer owns it on paper! He resigned leaving junior trumps in charge.

He most probably wouldnt have owned it personaly some trump company would have so the losses could be written of against taxes ,blokes like trump dont lose money out of their personal pockets 

Edited by chesters1

22 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Are you deliberatly thick or have you practiced ,the bit i posted was from 2012 showing i knew he had a golf course ,he had only built it a year or so before!

He no longer owns it ! Or should i say he no longer owns it on paper! He resigned leaving junior trumps in charge

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC292100/officers

He did resign on company house but that takes nothing away from his  investment into the golf courses  .and he has no Interest in them ?

Nicola Sturgeon has said Donald Trump will face “due accountability” in Scotland if evidence emerges that his Scottish golf courses have been used for money laundering and fraud.

The first minister said she will not protect the “soon to be former president of the United States” from investigation by Scottish authorities if evidence of malpractice emerges

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Donalt trump is 70 odd thats his son idiot

The golf course opened fully in 2012 ,he bought the land years before and put his son in charge and it was bought by one of trumps companies not trump personaly as i said

Jr means junior not jr ewing ?

Edited by chesters1

9 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Donalt trump is 70 odd thats his son idiot

The golf course opened fully in 2012 ,he bought the land years before and put his son in charge and it was bought by one of trumps companies not trump personaly as i said

Jr means junior not jr ewing ?

So why is he liable for some very very serious **** if found guilty of fraud and money laundering in Scotland it isn’t me who is the idiot . ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"If"

I see you changed your original post to hide you thought trump junior was trump not noticing his date of birth ,getting clever lol

Edited by chesters1