Will Donald trump last

big_cod

13 hours ago, Ken L said:

That's up to the courts

That's true Ken, but the courts have this pesky habit of asking for evidence and so far every Trump lawyer has been politely asked to leave the courtroom because he appears to have appointed Christian lawyers. You know, the kind that mistake the claim for the evidence.

Nice result in Wisconsin by the way. 87 more votes for Slow Joe at a cost of some $,3000,000,00 to Trump (Well, not to Trump, the MAGA suckers from the trailer parks and mega churches will pick up the tab). That's about $35,000 per vote.

A priceless experience, I hope he has MasterCard.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• 1 month later...

The USA - the world simply pity's you. The greatest country in the world? Not even in the top 15? You never get such insurrection in a Scandinavian country. But I suppose Scandinavia is so much more democratic and the standard of living is way ahead.

Sad for the USA 

In dramatic scences that have prompted international condemnation, supporters of the outgoing US president descended on the seat of America's democracy on Wednesday.

The man is a disgrace to American if anybody wants jail it’s this lunatic .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

37 minutes ago, leedafeeder said:

The USA - the world simply pity's you. The greatest country in the world? Not even in the top 15? You never get such insurrection in a Scandinavian country. But I suppose Scandinavia is so much more democratic and the standard of living is way ahead.

Sad for the USA 

That is what happen when folks vote for the effluent from a sow's baby chute.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I'll wager that Trump's buddy Putin must be laughing his cock off.

I wonder what would happen if BLM was doing this?

Whilst, as always, condemning acts of Public Disorder, I think it is fair to point out that it is a tiny minority. I doubt that Phone is in the rabble!

Had that argument with someone a while ago when there was a “big” demonstration with people openly carrying assault weapons.

Looked up the averages and in truth more people were ‘probably’ out fishing than attending the “rally”.

Perhaps America will change and the next time there is need for public demonstrations of opinion the two sides could have a fish off.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Its totally unbelievable that an outgoing president of the USA like Trump is acting like a very small child and crying because his doll has fallen out of his pram.

The whole world is laughing at him and his supporters, they’re making democracy a laughing stock in some countries; and Putin must be laughing his head off right now.

He (Trump) is just a mad conspiracist who is totally out of touch with reality. and inciting the brainless plebs around him to be the same; Just like the conovirus sceptics who were protesting in London today (its not only the USA that has brainless plebs living amongst them).

He and his brainless supporters who are trying to support his coup and denying the fact that he lost the election need locking up, and the sooner the better.

Thank god that Trump and his supporters that are rioting are in the minority and the great majority of Americans are just as incensed as we are.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)