Will Donald trump last

big_cod

The ruling elite are not all republicans they need a 2/3rds vote

As i was typing away as you posted ,he could just resign and go without a blemish ,clinton carried on being president after impeachment and look at him now completely unsullied even loved by some ,pity lewinski (sp?) Looked like a moose or more would like him

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The ruling elite are not all republicans they need a 2/3rds vote

As i was typing away as you posted ,he could just resign and go without a blemish ,clinton carried on being president after impeachment

Resign and go without a blemish ?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes he can go ,no impeachment would happen.he could get impeached and stay the few days he has left ,its not like being hung ! And theres the legal issue what HIGH crimes are theres nothing in law

99% of the mob just protested like all things theres bad apples ,did he say break in?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes he can go ,no impeachment would happen.he could get impeached and stay the few days he has left ,its not like being hung ! And theres the legal issue what HIGH crimes are theres nothing in law

99% of the mob just protested like all things theres bad apples ,did he say break in?

Protested and 5 deaths are slightly different  , if his deputy Mike Pence  agrees it’s game on .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

58 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

If the quote is from the bbc then as usual its wrong 5 people died!

One of the injured, a cop died earlier today or last night.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

3 minutes ago, corydoras said:

One of the injured, a cop died earlier today or last night.

And as trumps always says the law enforcement love him it’s those he represents well he certainly didn’t this time , the line has been crossed .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Which makes 5 ,pence will distance himself like the rest ,if it had been biden the same would happen ,they treat the voter like morons and think because they pretend not to like trump for a few days they will forget the 4 years before ,well thinking about it for a minute they are and they will?

Cant see the fuss nixon wasnt impeached after the kent massacre

This is a part of his speech

"I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side, but you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us, from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home at peace"

And those with a another agenda will be picking through this harmless speech ?
Bit like Churchill !ol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-speech-save-america-rally-transcript-january-6/amp

I dont mind it

A its not my country

B its none of my business

C if BLM and antifa are rioting why not trump supporters

D if you want advice take bigger guns ,rpgs are the go-to weapons to kill Americans learn from your  mistakes and a barrett m-82 for those that prefer the shadows

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

A its not my country

B its none of my business

So why write a piece  100 + words long if your not  bothered and non of my business  .????? 
And now it looks they are taking the power away  to  the  launch codes  from trump , does  that tell you they think he  has gone insane , and is actually a danger to the world .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why bother to count it ,i post what i want at least its something to post about and hopefully annoy those that read it  .

Would you prefer me posting about grass? I can do 100 words on that i dont care

The only people that are a danger to the world is gullible people who believe headlines

If i type OH no i am very concerned means i maybe concerned ,did i?

Edited by chesters1