Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Donald trum has the money to start his own one and dictate its rules lol

As to nuke keys "pelosi " says" (no proof given) she spoke to a military leader about the keys" thats it ,no story at all

Polosi hates trump she will say anything to get at him true or not

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Setting off all the nukes would have him remembered for several hundred years ,go trump push those non functioning keys

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

OF THE 635 MEMBERS OF CONGRESS MORE THAN 200 PUBLICALLY WANT HIM REMOVED FROM OFFICE. ABOUT AN EVEN NUMBER OF REP AND DEMS.  PELOSI SET DATE 1ST ITEM MONDAY. STAY TUNED

PHONE

OHH DON'T KNOW IF I MENTIONED IT EARLIER. OF THE 600+ IDENTIFED SO FAR, FEDERAL AGENTS ARE TALKING TO EMPLOYERS AND RIOTERS  ARE SYSTEMATICLY LOOSING THEIR JOBS OR GOVERNMENT BENEFITS (I.E. UNEMPLOYMENT, FOOD SUBSIDES, HEALTHCARE). APPEARENTLY LAW ENFORCEMENT WAS WELL REPRESENTED. THE DECISION WAS MADE BY THE FBI TO GATHER INFORMATION (IE PHOTOS, NAMES ETC) BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT AN ALL OUT GUN BATTLE. SEEMS TO BE WORKING OUT OK THEY ARE DEFINATELY PLAYING HARD BALL

Schwarzenegger rebukes Trump and compares Capitol riot to Kristallnacht

x-Republican governor of California compares breach to night in 1938 when Nazi thugs attacked Jewish Germans and their property

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/10/capitol-riot-schwarzenegger-rebukes-trump-kristallnacht

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Hes obviously got a vivid imagination the only thing carted off besides trinkets was vampire pelosis lectern

Perhaps he was thinking about antifa and the book burning in 1933

Edited by chesters1

Rich people dont need money silly ,they are like a country they can spend billions without a penny in the bank .

CHESTERS1,

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CARP AND A LAWYER?

ANSWER:  ONE IS A BOTTOM FEEDING,  SEWER SUCKING, (ON AND ON)

THE OTHER IS A FISH

THIS TIME HE'S GOT A COUPLE HUNDRED LAWYERS NIPPING AT HIS ARCE.  I DON'T THINK BANKRUPCY IS AN OPTION.  PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS NOT VERY STABLE WORK

PHONE

• Haha 1