Will Donald trump last

big_cod

This impeachment doesn't only mean he is prevented from running for office again, it also means the people of the US do not have to pay for his protection and travelling expenses amongst other things. Okay, that's only a few thousand dollars a year, but still. It means he will not have the privileges of other outgoing Presidents, and will also go down in history as the worst president in American history.

In your face Donald T Rump, you gormless looking streak of sh!te :)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

ALL,

WE certainly know suspense. 

I'VE ERASED MY COMMENT 4 TIMES. Here it is as simple as I can make it.

1. First, the Congress investigates. ...
  2. Second, the House of Representatives must pass, by a simple majority of those present and voting, articles of impeachment, which constitute the formal allegation or allegations. ... this happened today 1/13
  3. Third, the Senate tries the accused as in a court of law. IT MUST VOTE A "SUPER MAJORITY" (ONE MORE THAN HALF)
  5. PROBLEM IS THE SENATE ARE NOT GOING TO RECONVENE UNTIL JAN 20. AFTER THEY COME BACK ANY SENATOR CAN ASK FOR A DAYTO GET THEIR SHITE TOGETHER. ON JAN 21 TRUMP WILL NO LONGER BE PRESIDENT AND THE ALLIGATIONS WILL BE VOID

JOHN, SORRY

• A monthly pension for life at the rate "of the head of an executive department."
  • An office staff, with an aggregate salary up to $96,000 per year (I imagine this rate covers one full-time equivalent).
  • "Office space appropriately furnished and equipped"
  • The President's widow receives a $20,000 annual pension.
  • Up to $1,000,000 per year for "security and travel related expenses." This appropriation covers secret service protection.

But this statute only applies to a "former President."

JAN 21 HE WILL BE "FORMER" - UNLESS THE PRESIDENT ELECT DELAYS HIS SWEARING INTO OFFICE

Phone

Edited by Phone

If i were trump i would  parden all the rioters just to **** them off.

Unfortunately trump has bumped up against the cancel culture thats destroying the world at the moment ,if you refuse to do what others say you should your cancelled!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

SOB I have to make correction in what I thought I KNEW. The tail end of the post is C&P

FIRST, IT DOES TAKE 2/3 TO CONVICT.

SECOND The SENATE is in session but won't be able to work an impeachment into their BUSY schedule until after Jan 20

FROM "SORRY JOHN" down thankfully is cut and paste

Phoe

They can only do one thing at a time , punish trump or whatever they do to install bidens yes men ,they are most probably desperately looking for a way of doing both.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The Sammy Davis Jr Trumper.

Not too bright folks.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

It amuses me macron putting down the riot ,his whole bloody country is based on storming the seat of power ,the difference being ofcourse trumps supporters weren't out beheading toffs lol

Even we did it ,had a religeous fanatic in charge after a war that killed thousands and the suedo king was even worse than the king he removed then idiots put another king back on the throne !

Most countries have revolt in their past but its quickly forgotten in the urge to prove they are now 'democratic' with lots of 'kings' ruling rather than just the one they declared undemocratic .They substituted one king for 625 but the ruling elite never went away it just changed names

Time america rose up again and had civil war 2 ,time we did but our ruling elite are more canny they got rid of the easily hidden guns and restrict the rest whilst their guards  the police and army have the most!

Edited by chesters1