Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Blimey look out for spialing inflation Mr Bush all those billions being printed will have a dark side!

I think bidet is hoping all those newly adopted and soon legal immigrants will start paying tax and help him out ,i dont think so myself it will just mean more illegals coming to put the old illegals out of work and more unemployment being paid out lol

The inaugeration speech was gut wrenching just a box of full cliches randomly being taken out and voiced ,the rest to me is the equivilent of an african country trying to pretend its not by spending all its aid money on uniforms and flags trying to fool the world its not a third world country lol like mugabe saville row suits dont make you a better leader! PS mr bidet when your in a country thats mainly white based on white (english) principles mainly run by whites its going to be a white supremacy whatever you say !

The political system is worse its just trying to emulate the Roman senate 2000 years ago and what happened to them !

America is trying so hard to hide its just england reincarnated ,a thing we just except and get on with life ,all those flags prove nothing!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A long gone 'irish' gene will stop future deals ,so cods threat of clean milton dipped chicken wont be coming ,i save half a freezer for them aswell

In most cases "deal" means brown envelopes going to the person suggesting them ,call them 'incentives' but their just old fashioned bribes like they always have been

They are to a man like the tax man they give with one hand and take with the other ,dont worry just buy the exact same jacket off the chinese line that chucks out the cheap ones minus the lable

Dont worry about brexit 99% of what you buy isnt coming from there ! It maybe coming through it but it isnt from it! A subtle difference!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Prefer Barbour coats myself, Employing British people in Britain to make coats that literally last a lifetime.

I see there are several outlets for Patagonia clothing within the U.K. so what’s the problem?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I used to prefer belstaff ,i find barbour is ok for a while but soaks up the water until it leaks at the seams and you end up just as wet as a cheap nylon coat .

They do last though mine had at least 20 years of getting soaked compared to a 15 quid nylon one lasting ten ,but then you could buy several nylon coats for the same price as a barbour lol

Its like duracells ,yes they do last longer but one pack of 12 for a quid lasts even longer you just change them more often at a quarter of the price ,price is subjective

7 minutes ago, leedafeeder said:

........... and I would never walk up Scafell Pike in a Barbour.

Having been trapped up it for two days in 1974 i wouldnt climb it in anything !

Wish our honemoon was in somewhere warm and dry now!

We walked hadrians wall ,popped back from carlisle doing the 'rounds' then down the pennine way ,it was a proper walk back then i suspect its paved all the way down now for the day trippers to think their still in town

No expensive jackets just army surplus and a plastic poncho when it rained and in october boy it rained!

Edited by chesters1

You just need to tie it around the waist with bailer twine Chesters.

Plenty of people gone up mountains in Kenya and the like in Barbours.

Depends which one you buy, must be hard to realise that the EU import you drastically desire comes from an American Company produced in Asia. Is that one of the EU imports that you relied on when quoting your figures before.

Imported from Asia into Rotterdam before transshipment to the U.K. making it an EU import. What’s that I hear, the sound of a penny dropping?

Why should you get items and pay EU vat on them and then NOT pay the U.K. duties?

You should pay one or the other, if stupid people pay both EU companies will continue to charge.

What did you say you did, work in a distribution warehouse, hopefully some people will continue to purchase goods from local or at least U.K. based firms, the bonus to you is you get to keep your job.

As soon as some get the idea that the U.K. has left the EU they can go about ordering your chav puffa jackets from Asia direct into U.K. distribution, they’ve had four years to sort it. Perhaps they might get distributed from your work place, or others, perhaps even new establishments, getting the Country back to work is the only way we get out of this mess.

People buying goods from EU sources direct helps no one, might make you look better in your own eyes to wear some coat with a label but that’s an entirely different argument to the one you are making.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I didnt have any bailer twine  but it is the farmers friend ,the old chap i helped used it for bloody everything even his tractor seat was was made of it rush seat type affair ,comfy but you could never trust it ,the sun got to it and now and again you plonked down to find your arse on the floor and your back on the 3 way hitch! He said he took it off once and lost it so drilled 2 holes through the wheel arches strung wires across then knitted the rest with bailer twine.

Another time he bought an ancient bail sledge ,on trying it out 3 bales opened it so the bailer twine came out so it could handle 8 bails (i stood on the second one lifting the third on onto the other side until that was full then letting the last 2 find their own place with me ready to pull the trip to open the back )  but occasionaly it snapped delivering me and the bails into a pile.

Nice times but like most farmers had a full but very rarely opened wallet!

I gave my last barbour i unfortunately outgrew to my head bailiff i used a flouro gortex  jacket on the bike bailffing and fishing

As to buying british if i needed to i would but most british sellers today just sell the exact same thing i can buy direct ,like the EU is itself why pay for a middle man because its sold here doesnt change the fact its made elswere and looking at the adress of 95% of the addresses on ebay most sellers are from there aswell lol 

Edited by chesters1