Will Donald trump last

big_cod

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Where is he now :thumbdown:

Exactly where he was when he stopped being president

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Exactly where he was when he stopped being president

You mean till he got the boot ?

Trump will be 'busy' with lawsuits for the rest of his life: Laurence Tribe

You have to be very carful you don’t fall on your own sword .

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-faces-a-huge-number-of-lawsuits-harvard-expert-larry-tribe-151741167.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

He didnt get the boot ,he fullfilled his term to the full ,getting the boot means sacked ! He wasnt!

If your implying not getting realected (or employed to do a role) is "getting the boot" then most of the workers on the planet has "got the boot" most probably including yourself ! 

The only president i can think of losing his job was Nixon resigning after watergate so even he didnt "get the boot"

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

He didnt get the boot ,he fullfilled his term to the full ,getting the boot means sacked ! He wasnt!

If your implying not getting realected (or employed to do a role) is "getting the boot" then most of the workers on the planet has "got the boot" most probably including yourself ! 

The only president i can think of losing his job was Nixon resigning after watergate so even he didnt "get the boot"

He did get boot  he wasn’t re-elected so he was kicked out of office ,but not that he didn’t try and steal the election with false claims and failed law suits , and he was one of only a few presidents not to get a second term the last being republican George Bush , 

I want my money back you’ll be lucky ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

He wasnt realected doesnt mean he got the boot ,if ten people were after a job and only one got it does it mean the rest got the boot? Did the clinton bitch "get the boot" when she wasnt elected? Or do your really mean really given the boot midterm like your mate corbyn ? No trump served his term full time he wasnt given the boot like corbyn was

They serve fixed terms getting the boot means they were sacked he served the term in full ,stop twisting reality to suit your obvious bias

The definition of "get the boot" is told to leave your job or school ,he wasnt told to leave he wasnt elected so he left at the end of his term as he would have if he hadnt wanted to get a second term.Bush served one term did he "get the boot" or just not get realected?

You hoped in your naivety if trump was impeached it would mean him getting kicked out of office it didnt so suck it up!

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

He wasnt realected doesnt mean he got the boot ,if ten people were after a job and only one got it does it mean the rest got the boot? Did the clinton bitch "get the boot" when she wasnt elected? Or do your really mean really given the boot midterm like your mate corbyn ? No trump served his term full time he wasnt given the boot like corbyn was

They serve fixed terms getting the boot means they were sacked he served the term in full ,stop twisting reality to suit your obvious bias

The definition of "get the boot" is told to leave your job or school ,he wasnt told to leave he wasnt elected so he left at the end of his term as he would have if he hadnt wanted to get a second term.Bush served one term did he "get the boot" or just not get realected?

You hoped in your naivety if trump was impeached it would mean him getting kicked out of office it didnt so suck it up!

Your getting in a serious middle here how can Clinton the  bitch as you call here get the boot she was never president so she couldn’t  never get re-elected ?????. Now trump being president if he doesn’t get re-elected  then he has being  given the sack you aren’t wanted any more goodby ,Auf Wiedersehen in other words he got the boot by 81,283098 Americans .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I was using your terms ,trump wasnt elected ,just like clinton ,if he had been elected THEN he was re -elected.

So in your head anyone that doesnt get a job they are given the boot ? ,if say theres a position in a pay scale above what they are in that three people try for the two that dont get it are given the boot ?

MP's are moved about from front to back benches all the time they are not given the boot they are still mp's ,trump is still trump hes just not president any more ,if he had been replaced mid term then he would have been given the boot ,he wasnt so your wrong

Trump wasnt sacked he just wasnt elected again thats not getting the boot in all senses of the word ,corbyn WAS given the boot because he was replaced as party leader theres the difference!

Trump wasnt chucked out on his arse corbyn was you see theres a vast difference ,doesnt matter how much you cry its history and cannot be changed ,sorry clod

Trump served right to the end of his term he wasnt sacked however much you wanted him to be 

Edited by chesters1

Trump was robbed by a fraudulant voting system, and quite blatantly!

Frightening really!!

Without taking any sides, and looking at the whole thing as a impartial spectator it's so obvious that there are far more people wanted to Keep trump in office.

81 million voted for Biden trump got less he lost here you can get  less votes here and win ???

Now if I had a contract of employment for 4 years and it was up and I was replaced by somebody else because according to my employer ( the public ) I wasn’t up to the job then I would have been given that boot simple as that no argument ,now if my employer  had renewed my contract because they were happy with my work happy days obviously I was doing a good job .Trump got back heeled but thought he could steal the ejection by false lawsuits he was wrong .He has more serious things now to worry about , one thing he is doing is trying to destroy the Republic party they will eventually turn on him .If he managed to split the Republic party all he will be  doing  is play straight  into the hands of the democrats.One thing he has done brilliantly is split America right down the middle but by that votes in the presidential election he has the smaller half .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

All I can go off is what I see and hear.

Just seeing the doctored videos that Bidens gang used to try and impeach Trump is more than enough to me to show they would have no qualms about rigging a vote.

For that alone they should be kicked out of power....imo of course.  If they can do that to the likes of a former president they can do anything to the man in the street.

As I said previously....quite frightening!