Will Donald trump last

big_cod

1 hour ago, Tigger said:

All I can go off is what I see and hear.

Just seeing the doctored videos that Bidens gang used to try and impeach Trump is more than enough to me to show they would have no qualms about rigging a vote.

For that alone they should be kicked out of power....imo of course.  If they can do that to the likes of a former president they can do anything to the man in the street.

As I said previously....quite frightening!

It’s funny there was picture I saw on social media the other day showing solar panels and wind turbines frozen up in Texas in the freeze . Obviously what it was trying to portray was its was green energy that was the main reason what  caused the power cuts in Texas , what they weren’t telling you was green energy is about 20% of the energy generated for the grid , and also the power stations with gas etc was  frozen solid , That was on the Facebook post of a guy I am friends with in the states who is a staunch republican and he actually believes it all .

Wind turbines generated nearly a quarter of Texas’ power in 2020, beating out coal’s roughly 18 per cent share of the market, making it the second-largest source of generation in the state behind natural gas, according to data from the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (Ercot), the state’s main grid operator

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The comments are all turned off but the like to dislikes ratio on the official Whitehouse YouTube channel is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/c/WhiteHouse/videos

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Sarah who? Oh yes the thick as **** idiot who didnt know who shakespear was , yes great person to base anything on lol might aswell talk to your cat ,thinking shes some sort of hard to beffuddle hard line politico with her finger on the pulse is laughable i wouldnt ask which tap is hot never mind anything about trump!

Reminds me of jillian brians girlfreind in family guy ,pleasent enough to look at but thick as **** to speak to

Why do people think politicians know anything other than to line their pockets and do as they're told by those that line them and I dont mean those that vote them in i mean the very big businesses they should be controlling!

People storm capitals because they want to ,morons do it because they are told to in reality or the voices in their tell them to.

If that was a riot they should pop over here for advice that was nothing other than an unruly mob getting carried away 

As for texas they were warned a decade ago green energy is crap ,solar doesnt work at night and wind turbines need wind ,unfortunately this country is ignoring this aswell ,one day the fools will make us 100% dependant on green energy ,one dark still night we wont have any energy!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Wow someones taxes will be enough evidence to say trump told people to attack the whitehouse ,novel approach not seen that on court tv! Would it work damming past presidents?

Surely all they have to do is ask the taxman? Nothing hard about that mere councils have that power here aswell as interrogate your bank! its not news

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson