• Please log in to reply
892 replies to this topic

#871 chesters1

chesters1

AN Resident Contrarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,943 posts
  • Interests:fishing,fossils,researching intrepid reels and general being naughty

Posted 17 June 2019 - 01:41 PM

Its probably the isle of mixed race like everywhere else we got shipwrecked there once ,bembridge is like 1947 very much like it is here!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness  it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

#872 Phone

Phone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,244 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:19 PM

Huge,

My spell checker ever recognizes the Isle of "Wight".  I was just looking for an "out" for the Mirror.  There isn't one

Phone

#873 Huge_Vitae

Huge_Vitae

• Anglers' Net Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Boats, Fishing from Boats, Boat Fishing, More Fishing.

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:19 PM

Huge,

My spell checker ever recognizes the Isle of "Wight".  I was just looking for an "out" for the Mirror.  There isn't one

Phone

Possibly because ‘Isle of Wight’ is pertinent to your Country, but there again so is Wales so who knows.
Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove brackets@)berleybomb.com

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

#874 Huge_Vitae

Huge_Vitae

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:20 PM

Its probably the isle of mixed race like everywhere else we got shipwrecked there once ,bembridge is like 1947 very much like it is here!

We are all aware of your last visit here Chesters, the bench warrant is still active!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

#875 chesters1

chesters1

AN Resident Contrarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,943 posts
  • Interests:fishing,fossils,researching intrepid reels and general being naughty

Posted 17 June 2019 - 10:05 PM

Being smuggled off the island in the beard of the prettiest girl in newport was classic !
Unfortunately my mate never got over the trauma of being carried in her merkin and drunk himself to death shortly after,walking past to this day you can still get a hint of herring smacks from his grave

Edited by chesters1, 17 June 2019 - 10:09 PM.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness  it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

#876 Huge_Vitae

Huge_Vitae

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 10:22 PM

Being smuggled off the island in the beard of the prettiest girl in newport was classic !

Careful, that’s my wife you’re talking about.

#877 Ken L

Ken L

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,106 posts
  • Interests:Chucking lures, Martial arts and as much travel as possible

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:37 PM

After Pinterest and another smaller platform were exposed for anti-Trump Bias last week, Google were exposed as doing the same thing yesterday. After getting more than a million views in 24 hours, the video exposing them has now been taken down from YouTube.
Fortunately, the video can still be seen here.

Control over search results and curation of newsfeeds is shaping up to become a huge political fight.

It's not just a US issue either, watching the media smear machine in full swing against Boris is disgusting.

Edit: Watch them squirm...

Edited by Ken L, 25 June 2019 - 08:41 PM.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.
Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima.  Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.
Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.
Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub. 
Species caught in 2014: Striped catfish. Pacu. Giant gourami. Clown knife fish. Rohu. Siamese carp. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Roach. Bream. Perch. Rainbow trout. Chub. Common Carp, Ide. Brown Trout. Barbel. Mekong catfish. Jullien's golden carp. Alligator gar. Java barb.
Species caught in 2013: Mangrove Jack. Barramundi. Blubberlip snapper. Baracouda. Malabar grouper. Yellowfin Trevally. Chub. Brown Trout. Perch. Roach. Pike. European Eel. Bleak.
Species caught in 2012: Northern whiting. Moray eel. Barramundi. Snakehead murrel. Silver razorbelly minnow. Deccan Mahseer. Malabar mystus. Deccan rita. Spotted Malabar Grouper. Mangrove Jack. Indian sea catfish. Brown Trout. Chub. Perch. Roach. Rudd.
Species caught in 2011: Indian sea catfish. Sardine. Barramundi. Mangrove Jack. Deccan Mahseer. Record Humpbacked Mahseer. Yellow Fin Trevelly. Giant Trevelly. Chub. Brown Trout. Perch. Pike. Atlantic salmon. Dace. Minnow. Roach. Gudgeon. 
Species caught in 2010: Barramundi. Giant Trevelly. Moray eel. Indian sea catfish. Mangrove Jack. Deccan Mahseer. Humpback Mahseer. Chub. Brown Trout. Perch. Bass. Pike. 
Species caught in 2009: Chub. Perch. Pike. Pacu. Thai Striped Catfish. 
Species caught in 2008: Barramundi. p-i-k-e-y sea bream. Indian sea catfish. Guitarfish. Mangrove Jack. Mahseer. Squid (Not strictly a fish but it took a lure !). Emperor Sweetlip. Black Spot Snapper. Moray eel. Spangled Emperor. Bluecheek silver grunt. Yellow striped emperor. Vanikoro sweeper. Pike. Perch. Brown trout. Chub. Atlantic salmon.

#878 Phone

Phone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,244 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:57 PM

All

OOPS

"""""Kim Darroch, the British ambassador to the U.S., described President Donald Trump as “inept” and “incompetent” in memos to his bosses, the Mail on Sunday reported – a leak the U.K. Foreign Office termed “mischievous behavior.”"""""

Phone

#879 Ken L

Ken L

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,106 posts
  • Interests:Chucking lures, Martial arts and as much travel as possible

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:34 AM

And he retains the full confidence of our “inept” and “incompetent” Prime Minister - who is about to be replaced due to her being “inept” and “incompetent”.
One can reasonably assume that the career of our ambassador to the United Stance has all the legs of the woman supporting him.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.
Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima.  Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.
Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.
Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub. 
Species caught in 2014: Striped catfish. Pacu. Giant gourami. Clown knife fish. Rohu. Siamese carp. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Roach. Bream. Perch. Rainbow trout. Chub. Common Carp, Ide. Brown Trout. Barbel. Mekong catfish. Jullien's golden carp. Alligator gar. Java barb.
Species caught in 2013: Mangrove Jack. Barramundi. Blubberlip snapper. Baracouda. Malabar grouper. Yellowfin Trevally. Chub. Brown Trout. Perch. Roach. Pike. European Eel. Bleak.
Species caught in 2012: Northern whiting. Moray eel. Barramundi. Snakehead murrel. Silver razorbelly minnow. Deccan Mahseer. Malabar mystus. Deccan rita. Spotted Malabar Grouper. Mangrove Jack. Indian sea catfish. Brown Trout. Chub. Perch. Roach. Rudd.
Species caught in 2011: Indian sea catfish. Sardine. Barramundi. Mangrove Jack. Deccan Mahseer. Record Humpbacked Mahseer. Yellow Fin Trevelly. Giant Trevelly. Chub. Brown Trout. Perch. Pike. Atlantic salmon. Dace. Minnow. Roach. Gudgeon. 
Species caught in 2010: Barramundi. Giant Trevelly. Moray eel. Indian sea catfish. Mangrove Jack. Deccan Mahseer. Humpback Mahseer. Chub. Brown Trout. Perch. Bass. Pike. 
Species caught in 2009: Chub. Perch. Pike. Pacu. Thai Striped Catfish. 
Species caught in 2008: Barramundi. p-i-k-e-y sea bream. Indian sea catfish. Guitarfish. Mangrove Jack. Mahseer. Squid (Not strictly a fish but it took a lure !). Emperor Sweetlip. Black Spot Snapper. Moray eel. Spangled Emperor. Bluecheek silver grunt. Yellow striped emperor. Vanikoro sweeper. Pike. Perch. Brown trout. Chub. Atlantic salmon.

#880 Mikench

Mikench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Now retired so free to travel, fish and do whatever i like. I like food and cooking and going to France. As for being pretentious , moi!!

Posted 30 July 2019 - 06:51 PM

The yanks voted for Dubya twice so anything is possible.