Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Going by the huge number of evangelists and their interpretations of god i think theres not enough americans to kill

Talking about religeon i have found bad news ,moslem males cannot wear gold (sure i spotted saudis with gold rolexes?)

So my my mrs may have to do with earings in my next field as well ,silvers OK and the rings are plentiful ,i actually got a lift home by a resident one ,mind you when i'm in the field you cannot miss me LOL

Mind you i do have a beard so may have been confused with a overactive prayer with a bad sense of direction? I spend a great time on my knees digging up their fricking ring pulls

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

If thats collage humour then trump is very intelligent compared the cream of the crop you could say

Walls only slow down not stop but it will provide needed jobs better off with chinese steel but who dares put sense into it

It always amuses me british companies telling us something is british when its full of chinese bits LOL

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If thats collage humour then trump is very intelligent compared the cream of the crop you could say

Walls only slow down not stop but it will provide needed jobs

I could think of a million other ways in giving people jobs .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Asian gold isnt to the mrs taste she likes it shiny ,lots of Nepalese gold shops in aldershot but its not pretty.

Also the higher the carat the harder it is to find ,it easier when your detecting the non gold part of the amalgam ,an asian 22c earing was only just detectable amongst the iron its very easy to miss unless its ring shaped ,detectors have a flaw (or in the case of gold good) where rings or holes (the hole is seen rather than the surrounding metal) scream out ,its not unusual to get great signals from iron rings but turn them on their sides and they disappear stick a gold ring on its edge and thats really hard to detect the ring effect is gone.

Moslem males are not allowed to wear silk also but not really within detecting parameters

Gift choice is difficult i can see why they can be a bit tetchy LOL

https://islamqa.info/en/2843

Relax i am not going to turn! When your lucky enough to get permission to play on their land its best not to offend them if you can avoid it ,saying that being a non moslem is an excuse but i try to please well all the time i can use them

Edited by chesters1

I could think of a million other ways in giving people jobs .

It fools some of the people some of the time

Well the submarine has surfaced again after Mrs mays trip to the USA she failed to Condemn trump on his imigration policy she has NOW said he is wrong one and one of her own Tory mps will not be able to travel to the USA under his new immigration policy unite America the complete opposite seems to be happening .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 29 Jan 2017 - 06:39, said:

Well the submarine has surfaced again after Mrs mays trip to the USA she failed to Condemn trump on his imigration policy she has NOW said he is wrong one and one of her own Tory mps will not be able to travel to the USA under his new immigration policy unite America the complete opposite seems to be happening ......................................

what are you on about? is this something to do with trump staying the distance or is it your platform to whinge about him and her what ever? Was it not the case that trump signed the immigration order while May had already left America and landed in turkey? quote: His executive order, signed on Friday

has corby run down trumps immigration policy yet, what about the lib dems have they? Clintons have gone quiet.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

here's May position as is this morning and that makes her very proactive:

A spokesman said: "Immigration policy in the United States is a matter for the government of the United States, just the same as immigration policy for this country should be set by our government.

"But we do not agree with this kind of approach and it is not one we will be taking.

"We are studying this new executive order to see what it means and what the legal effects are, and in particular what the consequences are for UK nationals.

"If there is any impact on UK nationals then clearly we will make representations to the US government about that."

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..