Will Donald trump last

big_cod

I dont know ,people support or vote for a person even when its been exposed the person is a crook look at peter popoff makes even more money than he did before he was caught the list of crooked evangelist is long but most still have congregations! Even paedophilia doesnt stop people supporting them  

People would vote for a pile of dung if it stopped someone they disliked getting in even if the alternative is far worse!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Probably to stupid to know who boris is

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And again:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

12 hours ago, Ken L said:

And again:

Rigged election brexit maybe Cambridge Galactica you heard of them ken shocking when you see what they did in the us election and our elections .You control the media you control the people .

As for trump if he wins it was fair election if he loses it is a rigged election good ain’t he ? I hope they thrown the book at him if he loses he has made that  many enemies.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Rigged election brexit maybe Cambridge Galactica you heard of them ken shocking when you see what they did in the us election and our elections .You control the media you control the people .

As for trump if he wins it was fair election if he loses it is a rigged election good ain’t he ? I hope they thrown the book at him if he loses he has made that  many enemies.

Dear God!

It's "Cambridge Analytica" - and they didn't interfere in our last election because the company closed operations in 2018!

If you want to talk about media, let's have a discussion about the total media/big tech blackout of the Joe Biden corruption scandal as now evidenced from multiple independent sources.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Comments by Telecoms.com from the published inquiry into Cambridge (Battlestar) Analytica.

Apart from a cursory shrug about the Russian conspiracy theories that have been so popular among opponents of Brexit and Trump, and a bit of tutting about Kogan’s attitudes towards data security, that’s it. Cambridge Analytica, it turns out, was guilty of nothing more than exaggerating its own significance and being in the wrong place at the wrong time when sore losers were clutching at straws.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

7 hours ago, Ken L said:

Dear God!

It's "Cambridge Analytica" - and they didn't interfere in our last election because the company closed operations in 2018!

If you want to talk about media, let's have a discussion about the total media/big tech blackout of the Joe Biden corruption scandal as now evidenced from multiple independent sources.

Ken Cambridge Analytica smells worse than **** .people were repeatedly  targeted with fake news and false information.

Now  the people behind Cambridge Analytica smells even worse .

'In 2014 and 2015, the Facebook platform allowed an app… that ended up harvesting 87 million profiles of users around the world that was then used by Cambridge Analytica in the 2016 presidential campaign and in the referendum,' she told the show’s seven million listeners.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/were-there-any-links-between-cambridge-analytica-russia-and-brexit-

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Ken Cambridge Analytica smells worse than **** .people were repeatedly  targeted with fake news and false information.

Now  the people behind Cambridge Analytica smells even worse .

'In 2014 and 2015, the Facebook platform allowed an app… that ended up harvesting 87 million profiles of users around the world that was then used by Cambridge Analytica in the 2016 presidential campaign and in the referendum,' she told the show’s seven million listeners.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/were-there-any-links-between-cambridge-analytica-russia-and-brexit-

And what do you think Facebook is doing when it's running in the background of your phone or PC?

It is tracking the web paged that you visit, who your contacts are, what your location is and what you are posting. Google does much the same thing.

On one level, they use this data to profile you to target advertising and sell that information to others for their marketing purposes. On another level, that profile is used to personally customise your search results and news feeds in order to manipulate your opinions, and ultimately, how you vote. Right now that manipulation is taking the form of outright censorship of information vital to the US election process. Joe Biden is deeply corrupt and voter fraud is rampant - and 90% of the world has no idea about it.

Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and others have publicly admitted that they are silencing conservative opinions and pushing what they view as a progressive agenda. Google are demonstrably doing the same thing but are a little less public with their agenda.

Ken, why bother?

He reads and posts crap from sources seeking to direct him to watch more and more dubious videos, the reason why they want him to watch is, quite simply the more who click the more they earn, the more they earn the more the platforms, such as YouTube earn. It matters not if it is true or otherwise, the mere suggestion of fault and off they go.

DipShites like clod only ever bother to spread the assumptions or innuendos, they never bother to stop and think to themselves “I wonder what happened to that story” they move on to the next one.

Elizabeth Denham CBE, was the one who launched the investigation into Cambridge Analytica, she did so, as is often the case by merging two separate topics incorrectly into one. At the end of the three year investigation she said “ “From my review of the materials recovered by the investigation I have found no further evidence to change my earlier view that SCL/CA were not involved in the EU referendum campaign in the UK,” 

You’re not going to find a video of that on social media, they remain hopeful that morons continue clicking on the links.

In a similar vain you have the obvious story about the red bus and a separate totally different and separate story about a certain ‘Boris Bus’ the New Routemaster that Sadiq Khan had decided not to purchase, in other words ‘scrap’ the idea.

So the social media ‘experts’ merged the story into the Brexit Red Bus has gone to the scrapyard and gullible morons swallowed it hook line and sinker.

There is little point in arguing it out, they are not interested in facts or the truth, once again Chicken Little thinks the sky is falling...

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."