Will Donald trump last

big_cod

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Another unfounded allegation with no evidence to support it - just like the fake allegations of Russian collusion, impropriety in Ukraine or the fake allegations levelled at Trump SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Your TDS is kinda sad.

Well ken not long to go to crunch time and then his presidency won’t protect him anymore .

They will be queuing up to have a go .tax evasion sexual assault Harvey Weinstein thought he was invincible he was the most powerful man in Hollywood not anymore .And trump has far far more enemies than Weinstein has .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

19 minutes ago, Phone said:

ALL,

A REMINDER, In the colonies the president, say on his last day in office, can pardon himself from any criminal or civil crimes.

Phone 

And in several other EU Countries Phone.

Some on here can repeatedly spout the opinions of others that will say different because social media tells them so.

Personally I feel very sad for the American populace.

But they have or had a choice, with the EU the voting choice was ONE Candidate.

Similar to Sadam In Iraq.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

11 hours ago, Phone said:

ALL,

A REMINDER, In the colonies the president, say on his last day in office, can pardon himself from any criminal or civil crimes.

Phone 

But one of the most important priorities must be to re-establish democratic and ethical norms in the wake of Trump's brazen corruption. Congress can make new laws and the president can create executive orders, but if they want to get the job done there must be some accountability for this crime spree.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why? Obviously the president is allowed to do things thats why people elect him

As i keep saying if you dont want people to have power over you dont frickin vote them in ,its so simple! Its bad enough the majority of powerful people are never voted in so dont vote in the rest

This country is run by unelected people who cannot be voted out ,why not make them accountable by the public having to power to sack them?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

9 hours ago, big_cod said:

But one of the most important priorities must be to re-establish democratic and ethical norms in the wake of Trump's brazen corruption. Congress can make new laws and the president can create executive orders, but if they want to get the job done there must be some accountability for this crime spree.

Out of interest:

How much do you know about "Obamagate"?

How much do you know about Biden illegally using his influence as VP to get Ukraine to fire a prosecutor in order to clear the way for his son's corrupt business deals - in which "The Big Guy" had a share?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Have fun:

LiveLeak-dot-com-Trump-Racist-Refutations_1603661332.jpeg

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Married a foreign born woman aswell

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson