Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Revealed: Tory MPs and commentators who joined banned app Parler

Nadine Dorries, James Cleverly and Michael Gove joined the platform favoured by Trump supporters

At least 14 Conservative MPs, including several ministers, cabinet minister Michael Gove and a number of prominent Tory commentators joined Parler, the social media platform favoured by the far right that was forced offline last week for hosting threats of violence and racist slurs

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jan/17/revealed-tory-mps-and-commentators-who-joined-banned-app-parler?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other&fbclid=IwAR1cgXUlr6HrdoGTC7kWOhUQz7SNqQ2yWXTQu5jWHkNM6Ig7gOwtrXu4ZWM

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Wow guilt by association  big deal did they join AFTER it was closed down or after it was declared bad ?i recon if you could get the list of members theres plenty of labour on there with their anti semite views but ofcourse thats not within the bias of the story The site wasnt closed down because of some of the views seen but because some of the views by who are considered trump supporters were seen ,trump and the world are becoming victims in a cancel culture at the moment ,beware facebook could also suffer once the thought police get going

If facebook was closed down most of the world would be guilty  by association yourself included and it should be closed because antifa uses it as a platform ,the left wing version of trump supporters and far far more dangerous and violent

PS if anything needs closing down its facebook and twitter the world appears to do nothing else but use it ,perhaps if those addicted to it concentrated on doing something productive the world would be a better place

Hot news Biden is getting a new caravan ,its on its way from Honduras as we speak ,others will follow as he has promised to overturn trumps immigration policy 

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hey Phone, according to the BBC, well known in this Country for factual unbiased reporting, the FBI are doing background checks on all the National Guard Troopers ‘protecting’ the Inauguration to make sure they aren’t Trump supporters.

Who’s checking the FBI to make sure that Trump supporters within the FBI aren’t hiding Trump supporters? Who’s checking the people checking the people checking the FBI? Good god, before you know it this could become a conspiracy theory, they get banned on Facebook and Twitter don’t they?

Where is McCarthy when you need him, they could all be damn commies!

”Look what we’ve caught we’ve caught a Witch may we burn her?”

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Nothing says electoral legitimacy like having 25,000 troops in Washington and paranoia about the loyalty of those troops. 

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Nothing says more about america than today ,scared of shadows! so much for the supposed super power of the western world! Its scared of its own people now !watch out when the Muslims start breeding their numbers up ,the blacks couldn't do it the Muslims will!

Update bidens caravan turned back ,a bigger one is needed to get through to the border unscathed

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Today is the LAST day of Donald Trump's Presidency.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Yes substitute a president to another president ,how times change but will the question be will young americans be dying in a war in iran?

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes substitute a president to another president ,how times change but will the question be will young americans be dying in a war in iran?

I don't know and neither does anyone else. I hope not because my son could be there with them if they do.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

No War is one of few trump achievements