Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Why?

If you have to ask then there is no point in talking about it further.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Well i do ,are you insinuating hes different from other countries leaders we 'welcome' china (not the best on human rights) isreal (terribly racist and Netanyahu has the same idea about uncontrolled immigration as trump suggests) ,gay rights? Pretty short in most moslem countries we see as mates?

Acting as if they are above the law? Pretty standard in most regimes ours included

Just wondering what you pick out trump for as apposed to anyone else running/ruining a country.!

!my only bad point is him buying out our police but thats pretty mild in world leaders ,would you welcome clinton who maybe less vocal but certainly just as corrupt

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I would like to see him come into the country.

I would like him to speak in Parliament.

Then, I would like the MPs or anyone else that hears him speak to laugh in his face at his ridiculous childish lies. I would love the UK representatives to tell him exactly what they think of him.

But of course, they won't because they are desperate for any sort of trade agreement.

And I write this as someone who was killed in the Bowling Green Massacre which was caused by Barack Obama.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Its a clique theyre all despicable but in this case will hillory clinton welcome him into the bilderburg group ?perhaps hes not corrupt enough?

Lies + politics ? Whats changed?

Ps do deadmen type?

Ps if trump accomplishes two things it will be double what obama did the other thing is trump owns golf courses obama lived on them!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ps if trump accomplishes two things it will be double what obama did the other thing is trump owns golf courses obama lived on them!

Fake news. You should do a little research.

BTW, As a dead person I have to type these messages as the Bowling Green massacre wasn't reported by the crooked press because they have their reasons, in the same way that we have major terrorist atrocities happening all the time all over Europe but they are never reported in the press. When did you ever see a report in the Daily Mail or the Daily Express about Islamic Terrorists or immigrants. Doesn't happen. Bad

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

What did obama achieve? He couldn't even achieve being black just a discoloured white unless you follow the 'one drop' rule which ofcorse could work two ways Edited by chesters1

BTW, As a dead person I have to type these messages as the Bowling Green massacre wasn't reported by the crooked press because they have their reasons, in the same way that we have major terrorist atrocities happening all the time all over Europe but they are never reported in the press. When did you ever see a report in the Daily Mail or the Daily Express about Islamic Terrorists or immigrants. Doesn't happen. Bad

Whaaaat the press are controlled ,is it a government plot ,dont tell cory

Actually its not a bad idea in some ways ,if we dont give credence to terrorist actions their power is lessoned ,its a bit like black ops but for the opposite reasons we want our illegal stuff hidden when we do the terrorising

Well i do ,are you insinuating hes different from other countries leaders we 'welcome' china (not the best on human rights) isreal (terribly racist and Netanyahu has the same idea about uncontrolled immigration as trump suggests) ,gay rights? Pretty short in most moslem countries we see as mates?

Acting as if they are above the law? Pretty standard in most regimes ours included

Just wondering what you pick out trump for as apposed to anyone else running/ruining a country.!

!my only bad point is him buying out our police but thats pretty mild in world leaders ,would you welcome clinton who maybe less vocal but certainly just as corrupt

I didn't 'pick out Trump, but spoke of him because that's who this thread is about, not any of those other people. I would have thought that went without saying.

Why do you imagine me viewing him any differently from any of the other 'dodgy' national leaders you have mentioned? Are you trying to level a charge of hypocrisy at me?

You have absolutely no idea how I view those other people, nor where and how I have expressed my opposition to them coming here either. You just made a huge mistaken assumption, that I was 'OK' with a range of assorted despots, but not with poor misunderstood Donald. If you want to argue with someone then take them to task over things that you know that they have done and said and not things that you have 'assumed' or simply made up to suit your side of the case.

If you want to talk about China, Israel, Saudi or even Russia and throw in some of the African countries too, then go ahead open threads about them. fill your boots as they say. I will contribute to them too.

• Like 1
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

But why single him out to stop him coming here? Yes its about trump but you cant pick him out as some loon ,if you put your hand in a pile of **** all you will pull out is ****.

As for me not knowing how you feel about other i dont really care but if you can think i can mindread and know why you dont want him to come i am afraid its not in my area i will leave that to others .

Perhaps "hopefully banned from the country" is short hand for something i merely asked why hoping for an explanation ,your reason not others

Something like ,i dont want him here because his hair is strange ......?..?

The only input into the thread is you quoting other peoples opinions i asked yours

And for sportsman

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-obama-broken-promises-failures-20161212-story.html

Edited by chesters1