Will Donald trump last

big_cod

I think that is already guaranteed, assuming he is still in the running in a few years time

Assuming he is still alive in a few years time....

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Assuming were all alive in a few years time.

I feel sorry for those in power how on earth do you juggle the thousands of 'advisers' whispering in your ears and know which of them isnt fully on the side of whoever is pulling their strings and remaining loyal to all those that gave you 'donations' to get you where you are so they can pull your strings

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I had a consultation with a psychiatrist who diagnosed me as a pathological paranoid schizophrenic, I didn't believe him, in fact I Was in two minds wether or not to kill him as I think he was out to get me.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

You would think that the POTUS would know better.

589e12e02800001f00998265.jpeg

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Silly mr Bush its not ,someone has stolen trumps glove and sprayed him orange

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

Fox News, "

Does Donald Trump want to be president?
1492001862216.jpg
By John Moody Published May 12, 2017
1494604788010.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

President Donald Trump walks across the South Lawn as he arrives at the White House in Washington, Friday, April 28, 2017. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

President Trump’s eccentric behavior, especially in the past week, raises a serious question: Does he want to be president?

All

President Trump says the United States must not only defeat ISIS, but it also must “humiliate” the terror group in order to dissuade young Americans from joining it.

We have kids leaving this country because they’re so damned good at the Internet, ISIS, they’re better at the Internet than Google.

Meanwhile, Trump says he’s been “getting very good marks in foreign policy” so far.

“People would not think of me in that light,” he told Time [mag]. “I’m just saying, and you read the same things I read. I’m getting A’s and A+s on foreign policy. And nobody thought about it.”

All of the above is quoted from different sources.

Phone

All,

SO..........

... if you believe, as I do, that Trump is unlikely to govern well, you should be glad to see him fire FBI's Comey. You should hope he digs in, antagonizes Congress and law enforcement, tries to shut down the media, or whatever other kind of crazy compels him. What an eerie parallel between 1974's attack on the Justice Department by Richard Nixon and Trump firing Comey. It is safe to say 1974 didn't turn out well. History has been known to repeat. That's why I read the racing forms before betting.

The more he flails at enemies and flexes the muscle of his office, the more Americans will seek shelter from the raining blows. And the further his approval ratings drop, the further members of his own party will run in the other direction, leaving Trump isolated and diminished.

And the sooner, perhaps, this particular nightmare will abate.

The guy looks and acts weary, overwhelmed, he reminds me of Barry and his parking citations.

Phone

Ask me again in another 58 pages. (?)

• Like 1