Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Faceless keyboard worrior and trolls abound. e3811.gif

Oh, the irony

You noticed that too huh :lol:

I've been a member of this site for 11 years, and I've never felt the need to report a thread before, I am doing with this one.

Is it any wonder this site is failing when this kind of childish, petulant crap is posted by supposedly adult men?

Trying to **** higher up a wall than someone else does not measure superiority, or even the size of your dick, it only serves to show how much of a dick, the person who tries it is.

John.

Banters good for a forum. If you think this this warrants a report to mods then dont go on the pit you may faint :lol:

I hope this doesnt get locked, that kinda stuff does kill a forum.

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

You noticed that too huh :lol:

Banters good for a forum. If you think this this warrants a report to mods then dont go on the pit you may faint :lol:

I hope this doesnt get locked, that kinda stuff does kill a forum.

Best they stay away from the Sarry Heed mate, they'd probably turn up their toes and die.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Oh i like that big boy. Hohoho.

Why dont you come from the saftey of your screen and show your face like the big boy you profess to be. Come on i dare you,in fact double dare you. Your a big nasty boy.

Your just a baby trying to act like a tough big boy. -

It's make your mind up time, I'm either on or the other, I can't be both. All I can see is your avatar a photo of a portly middle aged man on a motorcycle. How do I know that's actually you? How many of us have a mug shot for an avatar?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Ye mean you didnt know im actually a pike :o

I think he was talking to the chap on the bike ,bike i say not pike LOL mind you on this little screen its bike or drum kit?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think he was talking to the chap on the bike ,bike i say not pike LOL mind you on this little screen its bike or drum kit?

And I never have seen a mugshot of Churchill with a full beard ;-)

And I never have seen a mugshot of Churchill with a full beard ;-)

Looks more like my brother

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont declare to be an expert chum. FAR FROM IT

But im an expert roofer if thats suits you ? time served expert :whistling: i dont like to blow my own trumpet, I would not think to belittle anyone BTW

There is nobody on here good enough to impose their will on me, there are some of those on here.

Faceless twobit wannabe cowards who dont have the guts of a child :angry:

People need to sit back and chill and not jump in two footed and not resort to petty nasty name calling, just not cricket old bean :uhuh:

I've been a member of this site for 11 years, and I've never felt the need to report a thread before, I am doing with this one.

Is it any wonder this site is failing when this kind of childish, petulant crap is posted by supposedly adult men?

Trying to **** higher up a wall than someone else does not measure superiority, or even the size of your dick, it only serves to show how much of a dick, the person who tries it is.

John.

Oh i like that big boy. Hohoho.

Why dont you come from the saftey of your screen and show your face like the big boy you profess to be. Come on i dare you,in fact double dare you. Your a big nasty boy.

Your just a baby trying to act like a tough big boy. -

I thought you northern types had a bit of grit about you. Musta got that one wrong I guess.

Come on guys trump hasnt started yet this is going to be fun and maggy may is still to visit to try and sell trump some holidays to Blackpool and some ball point pens as trump keeps shouting America FIrst !! America First !! I don't know what he means !!!!!!

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg