Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Chesters1

It is a mistake to think Trump is not smart. He displays the grandiosity of militant narcissism, an antisocial personality and is paranoid. But he is not stupid. What that really means is there is no governmental guardrail for the general population.

Phone

Read my post i asked if boris was smarter than trump not trump is less smart than boris lol

With retrospect perhaps you dont need to be smart to be president just know the right strings to pull ,trump probably has plenty of strings to pull but past presidents probably had many to be pulled by others.

Again america reaps what it sows you elect them we get what is given to us so we have a excuse

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Terrible as it is, the U.K. News media is full of the London Towerblock Fire, the shooting in Germany, the machete wielding criminal and, not the least, the shootings at the basketball practice in the US have gone unreported!

Phone, perhaps if the random shooting of children at School is not enough to make America think about gun control, then perhaps, just maybe, people shooting at your legislature might make them wake up.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Huge,

N O T H I N G - will separate Americans from their guns! Perhaps even more diabolical is we just passed 3 trillion rounds of ammunition in private ownership. For reference only 47 billion rounds were used by both sides in WWII.

Phone

Huge,

Since you broached the subject and I suppose it is at least slightly relevant I will give you the worst part of gun ownership in the United States.

President Trump revoked the requirement for a mental health check prior to buying a gun. The only thing we sell more of than ammunition is medication for mental health issues. (A facetious statement with no foundation in fact on my part. I would however say it is closer to true than not).

BTW I am part of the small minority.

Phone

Huge,

Since you broached the subject and I suppose it is at least slightly relevant I will give you the worst part of gun ownership in the United States.

President Trump revoked the requirement for a mental health check prior to buying a gun. The only thing we sell more of than ammunition is medication for mental health issues. (A facetious statement with no foundation in fact on my part. I would however say it is closer to true than not).

BTW I am part of the small minority.

Phone

There is some logic there phone, possibly explaining the rise in sales of arms and munitions, If you were suffering from mental illness and were worried about rising gun sales you might wish to buy a gun or more guns and ammunition to protect yourself.

Although to quantify that, I do have weapons, I had (sadly passed) a friend who was a SWAT Officer for many years before heading the FBI HRT, ending his career as Chief Security and Tactical Advisor at UN. His personal armoury would almost equip a British Army Infantry Company which was a bit OTT.

I still have a friend who works or owns, not sure, a Rifle store over your way somewhere, the stuff he sells really has no place in my view.

EDIT: Missed it first time, only saw it when checking my post which I wish some would also do....

So you are part of a minority? So you voted Trump then! Lmao, smileys don't work!

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Hugh,

Ha ha, some levity is to serious to be funny - no Trump. Those of us who are Liberal Democrats do have 12 mp you know. (JOKE for those who are to serious to have a little fun)

It is true, our "super" gun owners have, on average, 17 guns. Being called a “gun nut” is a term of endearment. The "average" family who owns guns have 8.1 guns per household.

In fairness, some guns have a "holy grail" quality and are good investments, at least in the United States.

Phone

I was recently watching a program on survivalists in the US and the UK.

The difference was quite marked.

In the UK they were stockpiling food and water. In the US they were stockpiling guns and ammunition.

TBH, some of the individuals collecting automatic weapons and ammunition probably shouldn't be. Mad as a mad thing.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Why stockpile food when if your guns are big enough you can take other people stock pile

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Problem is, they have been stockpiling guns instead of food as well, so there is no food to steal. You can kill each other pretty efficiently though, so there is no real need for food.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Problem is, they have been stockpiling guns instead of food as well, so there is no food to steal. You can kill each other pretty efficiently though, so there is no real need for food.

Bum steaks.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote