Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Ken,

Let me drop in for a moment on you question in post 700. Just a casual comment I share with 235,000,000 fellow Americans.

Y E S - he's F--ing MORON !!

Is there anything else you would like to know about him just ask

Phone

Putin is not seeking cordial relations with the USA. Never has.

No wonder he was smirking all through Trump's treasonous speech.

One day we may find out just what hold Putin has over Trump. As one commentator put it "Putin has a great big cheque from Trump in his pocket and one day he will cash it"

First thoughts are that would just be America's problem, but it isn't is it?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

So long as the left is stuck with impotently calling him silly names and lacks a better candidate, better arguments and better policies, you better get used to having him as president well into the 2020's.

If you can keep going with the violent protests and the hysterical shrieking of the mainstream media, that'll help too.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

Keep your day job. Predictions on US politics doesn't seem to be your thing. The "potency" of the Left seems to be coming from the Right. Patients may be the virtue that corrects this nonsense of patriot nationalism. I believe BREXIT has infected your colonial step-child.

Phone

So long as the left is stuck with impotently calling him silly names and lacks a better candidate, better arguments and better policies, you better get used to having him as president well into the 2020's.

If you can keep going with the violent protests and the hysterical shrieking of the mainstream media, that'll help too.

FFS Ken, my cockatiel is a better candidate. At least he would not let Putin use his mouth as a cock holster.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

All,

Here is an example of what I believe is a building consensus on Trump. From the Washington Post:

" Trump’s performance prompted a wave of condemnation, including from many in his own party. On Tuesday, a growing number of Republicans called for him to take swift action to embrace the U.S. intelligence community’s findings about Russian interference and limit the damage from Helsinki."

The thread title is "Will Trump Last". The answer is pretty clear that he will if he can stand the heat in the kitchen. Right now I believe he is on an oblivious high hearing only trumpets of praise.

Phone

Booming economy, low unemployment (particular black unemployment), progress on North Korea. Seems to be doing OK to me.

Where is the Democratic opposition? who is leading the charge? What are their policies?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Economy growing under Obama, particularly black unemployment. Trump just riding the trend, for as long as it lasts.

Economy under threat from trade wars.

No progress on N. Korea, apart from Kim claiming great victory.

As for elections, let's wait and see what happens later this year. Trump may not be around by 2020

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I wouldn't call in a blue wave tsunami warning just yet if I were you.

Edited by Ken L

Trump has stated he " MISSPOKE " about Putin, Trump said he got his words mixed up, what a pile of garbage :doh::g:

And I suppose ex president Tricky Dicky Nixon, misstold his burglars to break into the building to steal sensitive files :uhuh:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”