Will Donald trump last

big_cod

All,

You want to know why Trump has gone through bankruptcy 3 or 4 times?

President Trump's projected deficits will reach $1.085 trillion in FY 2019 - double the $526 billion called for in their FY 2018 budget.

I suppose it is possible to do it again. He DOES have experience.

Phone

What's a trillion dollars between friends?

I wonder how clinton would have got on ,paying back all those millions in jobs for the boys probably would end in massive spending on weapons and ww3 to use them .

The great thing is even without russian meddling you got exactly what you voted for whoever won lol

We just love pointing fingers elswhere whilst we do exactly the same or worse ourselves ?

As to obama he didnt do much at all but play golf

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Oh come on, Trump played more golf in the first 6 months than Obama did in 8 years.

He came to the UK for four days and spent two of them playing golf and then chargerd the British taxpayers £50,000 for the priviledge.

BTW, Trump declared bankruptcy 6 times. Good way of not having to pay your bills, although he didn't do that very often either.

When will people stop trying to excuse the inexcusable?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Why would i excuse anyone but me or mine ,i would happily shoot anyone with power over me (directly or indirectly) and their children aswell ,unfortunately nature wastes skin all the time and fools give them power over others so need shooting aswell.

How can you compare one waste of air to another?

The difference is the yanks can vote in scum as president but we get scum as pm by default put in power by other scum

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

I personally thought Obama was OK. The worst you could say about him is that at least he stayed out of the way whilst chit went to he!! in a hand basket.

Don't feel to badly. Remember the apple didn't fall far from the tree in the colonies.

Phone

Can it tweet?

Apparently so, but it has the good grace only to share them with me.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Booming economy, low unemployment (particular black unemployment), progress on North Korea. Seems to be doing OK to me.

Where is the Democratic opposition? who is leading the charge? What are their policies?

C'mon then Ken. Lets here your apologetics for this pile of crud.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44892889

or this?

https://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2018/07/19/cbj-morning-buzz-what-to-expect-from-rnc-trump.html

I won't to a Gish Gallop on you, I could canter away for weeks, just one or two items at a time.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Apparently so, but it has the good grace only to share them with me.

Chap on one of the Political shows couple of days ago said something similar to the fact that of the 325 odd millions of people in America only 69 million people have an active Twitter account and yet within a few hours of Trump’s ‘twitters’ something like 97% of the population knows what he has written thanks to 24 hour media coverage.

He also remembered when JFK went live to tell the American people about the Cuban Missile crisis everybody (rest of the world included) had to wait until the next day for an update.

Oh how far we have progressed!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Chap on one of the Political shows couple of days ago said something similar to the fact that of the 325 odd millions of people in America only 69 million people have an active Twitter account and yet within a few hours of Trump’s ‘twitters’ something like 97% of the population knows what he has written thanks to 24 hour media coverage.

He also remembered when JFK went live to tell the American people about the Cuban Missile crisis everybody (rest of the world included) had to wait until the next day for an update.

Oh how far we have progressed!

Just because something is "popular" does not make it true or good.

This is the man who want's to put a big tariffs on imported German cars, and goest to North Carolina, home of BMW America and one of Americas biggest car EXPORTERS to make the announcement.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/michael-warren/what-trump-doesnt-understand-about-south-carolina-and-bmw

https://eu.greenvilleonline.com/story/money/2018/06/25/bmw-stays-quiet-tariffs-rattle-scs-manufacturing-supply-chain/721377002/

Edited by corydoras