Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Interesting.

It seems that to be seen to be doing something doesn't constitute proof that you did it.

I look forward to actually seeing as much of the content of the report as they allow I wouldn't worry too much about a report in Fox news.

In the UK the CPS will not proceed with a prosecution that they don't think that they can win, even though there is no doubt about the guilt of the defendant. This may well be the same. Any indictment against Trump or his family would be the most heavily defended cases the world has seen, with layers and teams of the best lawyers money can buy. Without literally the smoking gun type of proof it may have been felt that conviction was unlikely.

No indictment does not prove innocence.

I am sure there is much more to come.

Just watching Sky News which, I have to say has displayed no favour towards Trumpy Sporty and I have to say their interpretations do not match your assumptions above.

But I would agree with your basic points that justice can indeed be influenced by cash, but I query it in this particular instance.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

All,

From Sky News - Our version I guess. 25, March

The Mueller investigation has created two parallel worlds in Washington, a place where commonly agreed upon facts are already hard to come by.

Hannah Thomas-Peter

From Phone - "WHERE THERE'S SMOKE - THERE'S FIRE

Phone

Edited by Phone

WHERE THERE'S SMOKE - THERE'S FIRE

But when you spend two years and $25.2 million and fail to find a flame (and especially when you find out that the people telling about the smoke have continually lied and demonstrated bias), there comes appoint where it's appropriate to conclude that there is no fire and the "smoke" was just somebody blowing hot air out of what you American's call their "ass".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Just watching Sky News which, I have to say has displayed no favour towards Trumpy Sporty and I have to say their interpretations do not match your assumptions above.

But I would agree with your basic points that justice can indeed be influenced by cash, but I query it in this particular instance.

Huge

I have to admit that I am very surprised at the outcome, but I would bet I am not as surprised as Trump. If he was so sure of his innocence why the daily twitter storms? We have only seen the very partisan AG's letter on his opinion of what it says. Until the full report and context is released (how likely is that?) then I feel that there is more to come. We'll see.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• 2 weeks later...

Lasted longer than some of his staff. :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Sorry Ken, bur we have yet to see the conclusion of the Meuller probe. All we have is a letter from his pet AG telling us what he thinks Meuller has said. What odds will you give that the actual Meuller probe remains hidden?

With regard to collusion I believe that there is more to come. Just because the pregnancy test comes back negative does not mean you are a virgin.

With regard to obstruction the report catergorically states states that it does not exonerate the President.

Are you seriously saying that Russia didn't try to attack the 2016 election?

Are you seriously saying that Trump does not appear to give Putin more credence than he deserves?

Are you seriously saying that Trmp had no cennection with Wikileaks and their release of Russian hacked democratic info?

I don't have to watch "fake news" to see those things, I just have to watch Trump speaking at yet another rally.

Collusion or no collusion, Trump will go down as the worst President in US history His government as the most corrupt and hopefully, will cause great damage to the Republican party for many years to come.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Trump is a compulsive liar Obama care we have a much better plan 2016 no he didnt and still hasnt not till after the next elections it will be implement it yer right mullet report on numerous occasions when asked yes I would go under oath when questioned and he said many times it should be made public for all to see but now he has a sudden change of mind and says its a bad idea why is that I wonder !!! He wont make publi his tax returns and now muller report skeletons in closet come to mind .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Did you make that up or read it somewhere? I doubt it was cut and pasted though

Are you saying clinton didnt lie?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson