Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Just because theres rules doesnt mean they are followed ,findus never sold horse meat? ,the food processing plant never picked up meat off the floor or changed tracking lables? Mathews never brought in dodgy meat from the EU?

We send meat all over the world for processing can you provide proof its handled safely and more importantly kept at the safest temperature 100% of the time? We are no different we just are more clever hiding it

So how do explain food poising ten times higher in the US than here .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

They eat a lot

Been reading headlines again?

,WHO reports 77 million cases of food poisoning in the "americas" and 23million cases in europe how is that "ten times"

Its not all down to infected food ,food handling (as i said) dirty water and improper cooking can give you food poisoning and theres 33 types of it!

We are probably good at keeping our houses clean but the worst numbers are in other countries ,america is second best ,despite what your headlines say we have no proof where our food comes from that cannot be falsified and little control over what happens to it between there and here as history shows

It would be interesting to know for how long horse meat has been secretly labled as beef ?anything over a few days shows our testing falls far below 100% perfect showing if they cannot spot lumps of horse then microscopic bacteria not being seen is easy!

PS our horse meat came from the EU as did contaminated fowl showing your precious EU rules dont amount to a flying pig in your argument!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Meanwhile....

trump's approval rating hits a two year high.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

You can please some of the people etc

Looks good on paper but forcing yanks to buy shoddily made yank cars out of expensive yank steel will soon fall flat.

America is lucky it has a big internal market but those in the land of the free will soon realise how free they are to have a choice when the rest of the world is enjoying far lower prices for far higher spec tech!

How many america companies make all those tiddly componants on pcb's lets see them raise the import taxes on them and compete! More importantly lets see the tit for tat duties destry theit tech industries (what little they have) when IBM chips have import duties put on them in every country america annoys it lets non american producers get the deals

Probably the only companies in america gaining from trump is maga hat makers and bumper sticker makers telling the gullible how great they are

Idiots need explaining to if america was great it wouldnt be importing anything from anywhere ,but it would be an extremely overstaffed and expensive greatness most of the voters couldnt afford!

The same here ,why have expensive steel plants making it from materials bought in when you can buy it far cheaper ready made? Put the ex steel workers into jobs making stuff out of the cheap imports like tin houses or iron hats,we havnt had many 'british' companies for decades we just provide labour to foreigners who do ,if we cannot compete why should uk taxes be given to foreigners avoiding paying tax back into our pot!

If we stop giving money to prop up foreign companies in the uk perhaps we can give it to british ones if they can be bothered to try getting away from the british disease for a while

OH they say we cannot make xxxxxx yes we could we can make anything if we really want to but our workers are vastly overpaid compared to china ,we cannot be bothered to train staff to invent stuff (the country that invented most things and started the industrial revolution!)and the government would rather fund despots around the world and with the other hand give billion in 'incentives' to bloody foreign companies ,it make you laugh

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just because theres rules doesnt mean they are followed ,findus never sold horse meat? ,the food processing plant never picked up meat off the floor or changed tracking lables? Mathews never brought in dodgy meat from the EU?

We send meat all over the world for processing can you provide proof its handled safely and more importantly kept at the safest temperature 100% of the time? We are no different we just are more clever hiding it

Best not mention fipronil contaminated eggs

Ok lol

Cod needs to realise you put your own house in order before you point the finger at others!

Edited by chesters1

Ok lol

Cod needs to realise you put your own house in order before you point the finger at others!

So your saying our food safety standards are no better than that of the USA .

Just an insight .

https://www.fda.gov/food/guidance-regulation-food-and-dietary-supplements/food-safety-modernization-act-fsma

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So your saying our food safety standards are no better than that of the USA .

Just an insight .

https://www.fda.gov/food/guidance-regulation-food-and-dietary-supplements/food-safety-modernization-act-fsma

Not if they are not enforced are you telling me findus was caught out in the first instance of them selling horse lsagne? If its been going on for weeks ,months or years then were not enforcing anything and the rules just worthless nonsense

Your "fact' shows 40 million just twice europes how that " ten times" ,try reading not just headline grabbing you make yourself look even more stupid

Just incase you forgot your statement its here

"how do explain food poising ten times higher in the US than here "

And the WHO dont count the UK thats the total of all europe! And its the EU who make up the rules but dont enforce them

Edited by chesters1

Cod,

Here's a quote from your FSA

The UK’s Food Standards Agency (FSA) just published results from a year-long testing program revealing that retailers are failing to meet goals for reducing the presence of bacteria that cause foodborne outbreaks. According to test results, a whopping 73 percent of fresh chickens in supermarkets and butchers are contaminated with Campylobacter--the most common cause of foodborne illness in the UK.

Phone

You can take it for what it's worth. I'd credit NHS with poor tracking numbers.

You do realize packaged veggies and an assortment of fruits are chlorine treated in the UK. Your chicken crap is nonsense promoted by UK chicken farmers. (look at the FDA "bad bug book")

Cod,

Here's a quote from your FSA

The UKs Food Standards Agency (FSA) just published results from a year-long testing program revealing that retailers are failing to meet goals for reducing the presence of bacteria that cause foodborne outbreaks. According to test results, a whopping 73 percent of fresh chickens in supermarkets and butchers are contaminated with Campylobacter--the most common cause of foodborne illness in the UK.

Phone

You can take it for what it's worth. I'd credit NHS with poor tracking numbers.

You do realize packaged veggies and an assortment of fruits are chlorine treated in the UK. Your chicken crap is nonsense promoted by UK chicken farmers. (look at the FDA "bad bug book")

So phone do you disagree with everything in the dispatches programme about chlorinated washed chicken in the USA

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47440562

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg