Will Donald trump last

big_cod

My butcher can tell me what farm his beef comes from chesters.

And findus told us their ingrediants were beef ,you may believe him i dont believe anyone.

It must be nice living in a fantasy world where everyone tells the truth

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You might eat at carveries or eat crap out of Greggs, I don't.Instead of your "assurances how about bearing your burdsen of proof and providing evidence?

Do you supposes butchers like this are lying about their wares?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Or these in a quick google

Rhttps://www.google.com/search?q=butcher+selling+unfit+meat&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-m

Probably the ghiza one is a bit far to shop in though

Halal meat only has to be marked as halal for moslems buying it ,its cheaper to produce halal meat so you may find it in meat not destined for moslems!

In my search for online buyable savaloys a great number are halal hows that working when savs are supposed to be pork based?

Its like selling vegan sausages ,its not a sausage!!!!

Interestingly the traceability to me is like post office tracking numbers .....pointless

Yes there are things to put near the meat but look at the asterisks it pretty much comes down to the country it was raised and where it died ,nothing about exact places!

https://www.businesscompanion.info/en/quick-guides/food-and-drink/labelling-of-beef

If i have read it right less than 3 animals can be classed as the meat from one ! Hardly exact imho

If the butchers puts any type of seasoning in or on the meat then the rules go out the window

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

You eat gm in 80% of your food.

David Hughes, professor of food marketing at Imperial College London, said: "We find it convenient not to make a big noise about it."

Do you supposes butchers like this are lying about their wares?

I was asking for evidence about your assertions about In Indian and African beef, but hey what's a strawman between friends.

And findus told us their ingrediants were beef ,you may believe him i dont believe anyone.

It must be nice living in a fantasy world where everyone tells the truth

Better than being a miserable, paranoid old bugger.

All,

You eat gm in 80% of your food.

David Hughes, professor of food marketing at Imperial College London, said: "We find it convenient not to make a big noise about it."

No problem with GM Phone.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I was asking for evidence about your assertions about In Indian and African beef, but hey what's a strawman between friends.

Better than being a miserable, paranoid old bugger.

No problem with GM Phone.

In a great number of cases its wise to be !hopefully one day the water companies will be done for telling us water is clean ,mine is !

Its a bit to late once some revalation is found out to the contrary

Certainly not miserable ! Wise maybe but old i will agree to compared to a kid but the guy two doors away is 30 years my senior thats old!

In life tell yourself everyone is lieing to you ,in a great number of cases they are !in the ones that are not it really doesnt matter!

The trouble is with GM is its a one way street and you have no choice but to be pushed down it as in the case of soya!

In the future when some company is found to have made xxxxxx go extinct because GM has done something in the things genes its a little to late to start moaning ,we dont need GM we can and have done it by breeding itself it just takes a little longer.

If africans need more food dont sell them GM let nature thin them out naturally! Or give them condoms so they can do it themselvest the last thing the world needs is more people!

Edited by chesters1

Here you go. Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I wish we had Trump as a priminister.....he's the man!!!

? with his top hat what a complete moron he is a complete **** compairing himself to Churchill but whats even worse he is a draft dodger with a doctors note true to the word a Fraud-it says it all about trump .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-causes-uproar-online-for-donning-winston-churchill-hat-during-interview

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Are you for American involvement in other countries - US imperialism if you will?

If not, why would you condemn someone for failing to fight in a war that you disapprove of?

Edited by Ken L