Silly Rule?

wellyphant

Chesters1,

Glad we agree - now - do you believe Barry had something to do with the architecture of the document(s)? Certainly looks of his work.

Phone

I dont know MR Bush i am not in the inner circle within this forum and certainly not outside of it

Unfortunately a life trying to keep a way from others means i cannot 'see' others handiwork ,its just words to me mostly i ignore as you should with mine

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There's a two rod limit in paas however many licenses someone has. If someone is caught breaking the distance rule they could loose their membership depending on the decision made by the committee.

I know this and I only ever fish for Barbel with this ticket, any more than two rods would be just silly.

A bait straight out, a bait 50m to the left and a bait 50m to the right. Just how much water do you need to cover?

Any arguments about tangled lines are more than outweighed by the risks of gorge hooking and therefore killing fish due to poor tackle control.

You man like this?

724cf598-300c-44e1-8fea-8520fb0db250_zps

I can see in some situations, the rule is a good one, especially on rivers.

When I'm pike fishing, I like to have my line and rod directly in a straight line, there are some places where I fish where the set up pictured above isn't possible due to things like bankside vegetation. There are times when I have to spread my rods out a little bit.

I don't think it's the distance between rods (within reason) which is the main concern but how you react when you get a bite.

When I'm fishing for pike and one of my alarms sound, I strike immediately.

I invite you and everyone else in this thread to have a look at the following video, especially between 20:20 and 23:00.

I can guarantee that if I left it as long as this idiot before I struck at a take from a pike, especially decent sized fish, It would result in a deep hooked fish. The buffoon in this video is very lucky that that didn't happen to his fish. His nice pretty little battery of parallel rods didn't make any difference at all

Does the EA make any License concessions for people on benefits??

Genuine benefit claimants should (IMO) be able to acquire one for say £5.

Surely a benefit claimant would be far too busy looking for a job to go fishing . . . . . I know that the couple of times I've found myself out of work that was the case!

:)

Mat

Mat

Surely a benefit claimant would be far too busy looking for a job to go fishing . . . . . I know that the couple of times I've found myself out of work that was the case!

Mat

Only if its JSA ,the more astute at bending the rules could class it as a job application / trial for bailiffing lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Mat

I really meant people who can't work for health reasons, but a few hours on the bank now & again would at least maintain their sanity not to mention a break from Jeremy Kyle & Loose Women (the T.V progamme that is :nerd:)

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Mat

There is a rate for the disabled.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Phone, on 03 Feb 2017 - 19:56, said:

Chesters1,

Glad we agree - now - do you believe Barry had something to do with the architecture of the document(s)? Certainly looks of his work.

Phone

tsk tsk tsk phone wot you like. reading the input on this topic, I'm grateful that I gave up puddle bashing very many years ago and have no need for stupid comments, or regulation imposed because of stupid anglers, or stupid you do as your told club regulation. I go sea fishing for fun and enjoyment and to take home and eat my catch as and when desired, without the stupid caveats attached. Long may it remain and long may the likes of TAT keep their interfering pathetic nose's out.

I have two hands, one for the rod, one for the reel, I don't have a third for the pathetic over bloated, not fit for purpose rule book.

• Like 2

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

barbelbarmy, on 11 Feb 2017 - 17:50, said:

Barry,

Do you abide by the size rules, for catch and release, for rod caught sea fish?

No certainly not, I don't target juveniles. And most of my freezer fishing is done in 50 m deep water where the fish don't go back too well.

for example before TAT poked it's 'f' in nose into my successful bass fishing and cocked up the bass charter boat industry, the bait I used around the isle of wight was full sized live mackerel on the float. I have foto's to show the class of fish and they aren't anywhere near whatever m l s they salivate over.

If you go look at the m l s for sea fish within the e u, most of the m l s sizes have been abandoned due to new e u regulation. what's the e u have to do with it you ask, since last year the e u now have precedence right up to the u k's shore line, they never did, nor did they have jurisdiction over angling, they do now.

So to prevent the e u inventing and creating a rulebook for sea angling, roll on brexit. This commenced purely by TAT dragging the recreational sea angling into the commons fishery policy c/o their mates who they pay n g o monies to the europeon anglers alliance.

btw SEA Anglers where never asked or given a mandate to TAT to do so.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..