Wanted Moderated 20 bore

Norm B

I reckon that fox is gonna die of old age Norm. ;)

:doh: You're probably right. I was full of hope that the trap would solve the problem while letting the fox live but something will materialise, I hope. I saw it sniffing round last night but I opened my bedroom window and shouted at it and it was over the fence like a pole vaulter. Next time it might meet an ounce of 4 shot on the way, even if it wakes the neighbours, My patience isn't endless. :bye2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 4/23/2017 at 11:54 AM, Norm B said:

:doh: You're probably right. I was full of hope that the trap would solve the problem while letting the fox live but something will materialise, I hope. I saw it sniffing round last night but I opened my bedroom window and shouted at it and it was over the fence like a pole vaulter. Next time it might meet an ounce of 4 shot on the way, even if it wakes the neighbours, My patience isn't endless. :bye2:

I bought a trap and total catch was 13 cats, one of them twice so I guess the fox will have sussed it's a trap by now

• 4 weeks later...