Fishing Licence

wotnobivvy

I bought and paid for mine on 8th March, but it has not yet arrived. I thought dumping the Post Office would speed things up, but the opposite seems to be the case

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

My head bailiff has been waiting for some time as well so your not alone.

It wont be long before its all online and all you have is a reciept for the cash if your lucky

More lucrative for the EA instead of just poking a bit of card under their nose that can interrogate you for all your details and sell that on or if your a female perhaps a bit of after work stalking?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Any one tried buying one from a post office - I've seen a few reports on facebook of people being refused a licence unless they give a mobile phone number!!

Yes Mat - I had to give my mobile Maybe just the Post Office staff doing what P O staff do.

Should have said I didn't have a mobile, but as usual, wasn't quick enough off the mark. :wallbash:

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I've at least now got an email notification from EA that they've received my money for the Licence - Just waiting fr the card!!

I always keep my receipt from the post office till card arrives!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I might not get out for a few weeks so as the licences now last for 12 months from the date of purchase, I shall wait until the day before I go fishing to order mine on-line.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Same here. I have paid by DD for a few years but cancelled it this year to change from two licences to the new 3 rod licence. Have got an email from the government web site giving all the neccessary information i.e. confirmation of payment and the new licence number however I am led to believe that there is a printing issue so do not know when the licence proper will be available. so I will just utilise a copy of the email on my phone until it is sorted.

I might not get out for a few weeks so as the licences now last for 12 months from the date of purchase, I shall wait until the day before I go fishing to order mine on-line.

Snap!

I did initially think that the 12 month duration from date of purchase was a good idea but for someone who will buying a licence annually for as long as he is able to fish it doesn't make much difference. For the first year everybody's renewal date will be different and some will 'save' some months but after that it's no change unless you have an extended period where you don't fish.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back