Not the man the press would have you believe he is.

Ken L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y7azZj-klY

The comments are interesting too. Perhaps does more to dispel the medias version of what Robinson's supporters are like than the video itself.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 2 weeks later...

Another man who isn't what the press would have you believe he is....

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 2 weeks later...

Ken, you will not change left wing screwballs views, they're just a bunch of retards, really, they are!

By the way, I voted for Tommy on Thursday, as did many other people I know....going off all the blatant in yer face lies about TR it really wouldn't surprise me if many of his votes went through the shredders and he had many more than were counted.

I think we should have another vote!...and then another!!

Beats me how the hell postmen could openly refuse to deliver TR's leaflets and still keep their jobs! I thought the royal mail was super strict about anyone tampering with mail....not so strict when it comes to TR?.

Weird thing is that both Tommy and Carl are distinctly left of centre in nearly all their views and are very, very far from being "far right"
The "far right" do exist but I haven't met one in years. They're certainly no threat to society and there's no risk of them being voted into office.

Some of the recent US studies are interesting and go a long way to explaining why centerists like Tommy and Carl are now viewed as extremists. They show that attitudes of conservatives have barely changed over the last couple of decades but attitudes of liberals (both US common definitions) have shifted to the radical left. They're calling centerists extremists when its them that hold the extreme views.

When I do a political compass test, I still come out very slightly left of centre and more libertarian than authoritarian. Kinda weird that in the words of a longstanding mate, that makes me the most right wing person he knows. It's also kinda weird just how willing self declared lefties are to act in an authoritarian way or use violence in pursuit of their political goals.

The LGBTQ agenda will be taught to primary school children whether their parents agree or not.
We will force parents to vaccinate because the state knows best.
We condone throwing milkshakes at political opponents because it's not assault, it's just a way of humiliating them.
Say the wrong thing or think the wrong thought and we will take away your right to speak, to have a bank account, or earn a living.
Dare tell a joke and we will take you to court.

All in pursuit of an "ethical state"....

Wether Tommy is right wing or middle of the road, he's definately not far right, anyone with half a brain knows that.....which just shows his haters have no brain to spaek of!

Regarding the milkshake throwing episodes, imagine if TR had thrown that milkshake into tye muslims face, he would have been cuffed and locked up.

We are living in a twisted and bent/corrupt time where you cannot state tye truth without being labelled as a far right thig etc etc.

How is it these far left wing (or whatever they are, Nazi's imo) can and do use violence, bad language, blatant lies etc, and never get bad press for it?

Truth is, violence does win, lets face it, that's why there are wars, and countries have armies and weapons as deterants to opposition.

Maybe if the so called right wing kicked off more they would get better results?