Not the man the press would have you believe he is.

Ken L

So a childrens story with a bride and groom meeting, marrying and kissing would be sex education and presumably something youd want to ban from primary schools?

So a childrens story with a bride and groom meeting, marrying and kissing would be sex education and presumably something youd want to ban from primary schools?

Those stories are designed with the explicit intention of being used for what heir promoters themselves call sex education. As I recall, it is the loony left themselves that want to ban one story that fits your description because Sleeping Beauty doesn't consent to the kiss that wakes her.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

That is a bit of whataboutery - yeah, some feminists have a problem with Snow White and consent. They should probably lighten up.

I still dont see what harm is going to come from children knowing as much about gay people as they know about straight people - i.e some people love each other. Nothing about sex. Do you have a problem with gay people?

I do not have a problem with gay people, but please let's not confuse telling kids about gay people with possibly promoting it??

Let the children decide for themselves in their own time as they grow.

My personal belief is that homosexuality is wrong, (or maybe I should say not right for me) but that's just me & my upbringing - Live & let live though.

I'm 62 (born 1956) so yes I'm fully aware of all the playground & working men's club comedian jokes that went with it at the time.

Gay, Irish & Pakistani jokes have now run their course anyway, regardless of homophobic/racist/political correctness.

Did you here the one about the Tight Yorkshireman?? ......... we're still fair game & love it!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I do not have a problem with gay people, but please let's not confuse telling kids about gay people with possibly promoting it??!

That confusion appears to be the reason people have a problem with it. You cannot promote it. People are or are not, it is not something they choose. May as well say we promote left handedness by telling them there is nothing wrong with it.

That confusion appears to be the reason people have a problem with it. You cannot promote it. People are or are not, it is not something they choose. May as well say we promote left handedness by telling them there is nothing wrong with it.

Maybe "Some People" are really not sure which side of the river they're on.

All one can do is provide a child with a secure & loving environment & then let them decide for themselves.

Maybe not ALL children are as hardwired one way or the other as you suggest!.

I'm no expert, but I am a parent who's done the best to my ability, (& yes, our kids turned out right handed lol)

One just wishes the best possible happiness for our offspring.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

No, no problem with most "normal" gay people but I absolutely do have a problem with the sort of degeneracy on display at a typical "Pride" event.
Lewd "dancing" in city streets in front of children while sorting a hard on that is barely covered by a pair of gold lame speedoes is not my idea of acceptable behaviour.
But of course, we want to involve the kiddies in that too don't we????

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Well, perhaps if they start organising field trips to Pride (or to titty bars for that matter) that would be the time to rein it in. For now, I'm going to stick to my original position that these objecting parents are religiously inspired homophobes.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/muslim-parent-birmingham-school-islamophobia-homophobia-lgbt-a8756421.html

• Like 1

All,

We do realize this "gay" conversation is 100% a discussion of dogma. Strange how mores of conventional religious society creep into the "I don't believe in the bible bs."

It is fortunate libido is inherated rather than learned.

Phone

• Like 2

All,

We do realize this "gay" conversation is 100% a discussion of dogma. Strange how mores of conventional religious society creep into the "I don't believe in the bible bs."

It is fortunate libido is inherated rather than learned.

Phone

Well said.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote