Mrs May was warned about cuts to our national security

big_cod

Now if this had been Corbyn it would be headline news for a week Teresa May was warned that police cuts could have drastic consequences for our national security since 2010 20,000 police and 22,000 troops have been cut ..

She personally orchestrated the cuts and was WARNED the video says it all but may being may she knows best ?

error-attack-2017-5"]http://uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-warned-by-manchester-police-that-cuts-risked-terror-attack-2017-5[/url]

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Now if this had been Corbyn it would be headline news for a week Teresa May was warned that police cuts could have drastic consequences for our national security since 2010 20,000 police and 22,000 troops have been cut ..

She personally orchestrated the cuts and was WARNED the video says it all but may being may she knows best

error-attack-2017-5"]http://uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-warned-by-manchester-police-that-cuts-risked-terror-attack-2017-5[/url]

:fishing1: I agree that the cuts to all services have weakened their effectiveness but all governments have been making cuts to all services for years, even if they don't admit it so I don't think it's fair to blame it all on Mrs May. :clap3:

Tony B.Liar is the better individual to point out, he sent our grossly under armed army to war, not up to date eletronics, out of date weapons, out of date heavy artillary etc, nothing but a greedy war mongering individual

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Tony B.Liar is the better individual to point out, he sent our grossly under armed army to war, not up to date eletronics, out of date weapons, out of date heavy artillary etc, nothing but a greedy war mongering individual

A Hugh mistake by Blair and Corbyn actually voted against the Iraq war and Teresa May actually voted for the Iraq war .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Whoops

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:fishing1: I agree that the cuts to all services have weakened their effectiveness but all governments have been making cuts to all services for years, even if they don't admit it so I don't think it's fair to blame it all on Mrs May. :clap3:

Your probably right Norman but she bleats on about security keeping us all safe then this sorry it's bullshit and she knows it people are seeing right through this govement she may get in but and it's a big but with a lot less majority than was originally forcast and daft things happen !!!

Untitled-1.jpg

More money probably going into the cyber front and acheiving feck all through it and demanding more cyber powers like weakening encryption and not once thinking "wont that be a nice big juicy target to hackers"

The mind freakin boggles at the throught of government running any IT system properly never mind grasping the concept of encryption and what putting in a backdoor really means.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Lets not forget that this wasn't the first time Manchester has been bombed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afSlEwIfBe0

We should also remember Corbyn's view on cuts to our military and security services...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSNk-7P3Jmg

But of course, it's not just the figurehead. The day to day role of dealing with the bad people falls to the police service. Surely the Shadow Home Secretary has clearly defined and costed plans for the police service...

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And in all the hysteria about Corbyn ken twisted words Michael fallon is so wrapped up in his attack on Corbyn he forgets its boris johnsons words not corbyn .

Michael Fallon our defence secretary didn't do his home work and that's putting it mildly .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/27/tory-mp-tries-to-criticise-corbyn-on-live-tv-but-left-mortified-after-massive-gaffe-6665688/amp/

And ken you go about Corbyn wanting to cut our armed force as 22,000 personal have gone form the army under this government and 20,000 police officers have gone since 2010 the hypocrisy beggars belief fron a government and the far right press who constantly lie to there back teeth to the public.

But hey it's nothing new is it again the great Tory Queen Margaret thatcher was talking to the IRA in secret that's from somebody who constantly screamed i never negotiate with terrorists a lie a massive lie documents revealed prove that but it's the hypocrisy from government they cannot lie straight in bed and cannot give good policy just personal attacka all this about Corbyn is political score pointing on the back of the terrible atrocity in Manchester and a desperate party with lead melting away in the polls because people are now realising this Tory govement are a sham with now resort to any personal attaches as they have tryed every in the book and it's all failed Teresa may If she is made pm she will be the worst priminister this country has had in living memory she is weak she says strong you have to be joking

Mrs thatcher talks to the IRA in secret Corbyn did it openly trying to bring an end to the terrible troubles in Northern Ireland .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16366413

And ken if may returns with a small majorly which is on the cards there will be biggist punch up in Tory party we have ever seen because it will look as if labour has won the election but then if you state you want people's house it doesn't go down well from a party who costantly told voters to save hard and buy your own home only to steal it off them .cant quite work that gaff out is it a party totally out of touch with people not realising the backlash a Caring party no not really .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

ken you go about Corbyn wanting to cut our armed force

Nope, I just posted a couple of video's that demonstrate Corby's hypocrisy.

far right press

Such as?

Mrs thatcher talks to the IRA in secret Corbyn did it openly trying to bring an end to the terrible troubles in Northern Ireland .

Of course the Tory government under Thatcher was in contact with both sides to try to establish a peace in Northern Ireland - as were Major's and Blair's governments.

None were particularly secretive and that contact was clearly justified even if it was rather distasteful.

Corbyn wasn't negotiating, he was sharing a platform with the IRA and refusing to condemn terrorist acts.

He is also now lying through his teeth by saying that he never met the IRA when there is photographic evidence showing that he did.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.