Looking for 42in landing net recommendations

BoldBear

I'm looking for a decent 42in Carp landing net for my son and was hoping for a few recommendations for nets that are on the market today which I could buy him.

The net needs to be fairly robust (no micro thin arms which are liable to bend or break Lol) and ideally not necessarily cost me the earth. A net that can quite easily be folded for use when weighing the fish would be preferred although this is not absolutely essential.

Any recommendations out there?

I've seen the Greys Prodigy 42inch landing net for sale for £69.99, has anyone got one, and do they rate it?

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Hi Keith,

I have the Korum 42", it also comes with a pole, which I use for pike fishing and have found it to be very robust. I have had mine a few years now and it has never shown any signs of breaking even with large fish.

• Like 1

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Thanks guys.

In the end I decided that I'm going to buy the Greys Prodigy landing net as it seems to have some good reports plus it's the one that my son was looking at; plus it's about 30 quid cheaper than I could get it from my local tackleshop.

Thanks again for your help.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear
  • Like 1

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)