Filthy Scum

Andrew

I think so

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Two of the filthy scumbags who murdered innocent people in London.

Two of the London Bridge attackers have been named by Scotland Yard.

Khuram Shazad Butt and Rachid Redouane, both from Barking, were among a group of three attackers who killed seven and injured dozens more during Saturday's terror attack.

Total utter scum of the earth. I do hope they are burning in hell. The first scumbag was born in Pakistan, the other scumbag is either Libyan or Morrocan.

stream_img.jpg

REGENTS PARK

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

All this is far too much for a Fishing Forum IMO, even for NON FISHING CHAT!!

Yes feelings are running extremely high, & rightly so - I share the bulk of your views - It's just not for this site IMHO!!!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

All this is far too much for a Fishing Forum IMO, even for NON FISHING CHAT!!

Yes feelings are running extremely high, & rightly so - I share the bulk of your views - It's just not for this site IMHO!!!!

Why not? How did you arrive at your opinion?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Why not? How did you arrive at your opinion?

It's a a little thing I was brought up with bud' - a bit of sensitivity & common decency !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knock if you can't go??

Edited by Martin56

It's a a little thing I was brought up with bud' - a bit of sensitivity & common decency !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That does not explain anything. Do you think the rest of us have no sensitivity common decency?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

That does not explain anything. Do you think the rest of us have no sensitivity common decency?

No, I'm not saying that at all - but it doesn't say a lot for the reputation of the site - especially to the sites visitors!!.

It's supposed to be primarily a fishing forum - for fishing.

"FILTHY SCUM" threads & ALL THE REST surely should not be a part of this !!

Anglers Net is not meant to be a Launchpad for racial hate & Incitement.

Edited by Martin56

Not the rest of us mate.

Edited by Martin56

No, I'm not saying that at all - but it doesn't say a lot for the reputation of the site - especially to the sites visitors!!.

It's supposed to be primarily a fishing forum - for fishing.

"FILTHY SCUM" threads & ALL THE REST surely should not be a part of this !!

Anglers Net is not meant to be a Launchpad for racial hate & Incitement.

No Martin, there's a clue in the name of this forum, "Non Fishing Chat". I see it as a forum for the users of the site (mostly anglers) to chat about things that have nothing to done with fishing. Things like the news.

• Like 1

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep