Filthy Scum

Andrew

No, I'm not saying that at all - but it doesn't say a lot for the reputation of the site - especially to the sites visitors!!.

It's supposed to be primarily a fishing forum - for fishing.

"FILTHY SCUM" threads & ALL THE REST surely should not be a part of this !!

Anglers Net is not meant to be a Launchpad for racial hate & Incitement.

Lets get one thing clear here pal. I will type what i iike, only Elton and his team will stop me, they have no qualms about any thread about pure filth like those two above.

Simple thing is pal, if you dont like what typed, DONT READ IT.

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

And now it appears that the piece of scum Butt was on the TV in a show called Jihadi next door, he was even show with an IS state flag in Regents park ffs.

The security echelons decided he posed no threat !

All i can say is this.

THOSE HIGH RANKING OFFICERS WHO CAME TO THIS DECISION SHOULD BE TAKEN TO TASK, THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THERE TO FIND SCUMBAGS LIKE THESE PEICES OF PURE FILTH !

Yet they let scum like BUTT and his chums walk free to carry on preaching their pure vile hate of our Country, our values, our laws, our religions. our freedom !

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

All this is far too much for a Fishing Forum IMO, even for NON FISHING CHAT!!

Yes feelings are running extremely high, & rightly so - I share the bulk of your views - It's just not for this site IMHO!!!!

A familiar refrain.

The irony of calling for decorum while calling people "Mate" and "Bud" like a puffed up playground bully is apparently lost on some people.....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All this is far too much for a Fishing Forum IMO, even for NON FISHING CHAT!!

Yes feelings are running extremely high, & rightly so - I share the bulk of your views - It's just not for this site IMHO!!!!

DEAL WITH IT THE BEST YOU CAN MISTER, BETTER STILL, DONT READ MY POSTS IF THEY OFFEND YOU SO.

:uhuh:

“Vescere bracis meis”

A familiar refrain.

The irony of calling for decorum while calling people "Mate" and "Bud" like a puffed up playground bully is apparently lost on some people.....

OH i thought it peculier he openly advertised a rubbish american (in name) beer but as said it is non fishing ( or getting bites of a different kind) so most things go .

Rather on stirring race hate ,its religeous hate and thats been going on since romans infested this country .

Strange though we can say religion even race but bring a colour into it and you get stamped on ,what a strange culture we live in.

Unfortunately the loonies will do what loonies do but i think their religeon shouldn't be advertised ,no mention at all of their race and their bodies disposed of by cremation .All the time you give power to those that stir up hate then they will use it,IS has already claimed it was their doing (whether or not it was its beneficial to say so) so already power is gained to inspire nore loonies and thats all they are

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No, I'm not saying that at all - but it doesn't say a lot for the reputation of the site - especially to the sites visitors!!.

It's supposed to be primarily a fishing forum - for fishing.

"FILTHY SCUM" threads & ALL THE REST surely should not be a part of this !!

Anglers Net is not meant to be a Launchpad for racial hate & Incitement.

And what's wrong with hating terrorists, we should hate, despise and revile them no matter what colour religion or creed these people are, only a fool would love his enemy, only an idiot would turn the other cheek to this sort of scum, they are like a cancer you don't love a cancer you cut it out to the core and destroy any last remanent of it. Edited by snakey1

Unfortunately the loonies will do what loonies do but i think their religeon shouldn't be advertised ,no mention at all of their race and their bodies disposed of by cremation .All the time you give power to those that stir up hate then they will use it,IS has already claimed it was their doing (whether or not it was its beneficial to say so) so already power is gained to inspire nore loonies and thats all they are

Sweeping race and religion under the carpet isn't exactly working in Sweden. People know that their press and politicians are hiding the truth from them and Sweden is rapidly becoming the most right wing country in Europe as a result.

We are seeing something similar here and the exposure of the fake media narrative from the likes of CNN's reporter Becky Anderson is only going to push the populous further to the right.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Only the same type of person will be pushed to the right ,theres always stupid people that become volatile for the slightest excuse we only have to look at some of the football fans out there they dont dislike the opposition they truly hate them and all with the excuse a plastic ball of wind gives them never mind some religeous hatred.

I posted an amusing page on the laugh section when america declared we were outraged in some way and were cowering under our beds.

The best was to disempower someone is to remove the leverage they have ,showing shock and horrow ,idle threats of retaliation just falls straight into their hands ! Removing their motive just calling them loonies takes a great deal of power away loonies are loonies they have to have an excuse to do it ,whether its religeoun ,the neighbour next door has a squint or freds music is to loud is the trigger in their heads dont give the mullahs a trigger to pull.

Stop interfering in far off countries ,stop religeous schools where it breeds and pay spies to watch from inside the mosques and especially the groups in universities and root out the real scum those that twist minds to kill those that live along side them in relative peace dont advertise these people and make them martyrs just quietly put them somewhere perhaps with earth on top ,if they just disapear its far better

Full page sections in the newspapers does nothing but make things worse ,the loonies on our side get their triggers to burn mosques and that raises hate on moslems who in the main are no different from anyone else .

We definately shouldnt pander to them as we do but what can you do but do your best ,the problem is here and because we are nice people and so easy to hurt do we want a police state ? Where the ultimate power is to reduce us to frightened lemmings its not what i would like so were stuck with loonies doing what loonies do

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I know this article is 10yrs old, and if it's been posted before I apologise, but it gives an insight into what we are facing. As an atheist, I find it strange that any religion can be split into so many different factions on the whim of one person, or group, and the gullible, or desperate, still follow. Anyway, I found this interesting,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/wahhabism-a-deadly-scripture-398516.html

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Theres just as many groups interpretating books to their agendas in all religeons ,hopefully the sects in the christian ones dont encourage murder but i guess messing with the gullible is worldwide i posted the strange interpretations of one down the road heaven knows what their missionaries are doing in far off places?