Filthy Scum

Andrew

it's far, far from "Real Islam". It's a "thing" within the Moslem Brotherhood. It is not Islam. I ran this past a friend of mine who is Tunisian and she was horrified.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

And there was me thinking that the silly sheik was being trolled hard.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes, I suspect someone is being trolled, but as I understand it that bit of theological reasoning is perfectly correct. Very practical religion, Islam, when it comes to bending the rules through necessity, which is why the absolutism of Islamic State and their fellow travellers is particularly weird. It's also why I'm amused by the idea some people have that bacon is Muslim kryptonite - if they've nothing else to eat and drink and face starvation, a diet of bacon sandwiches and beer is halal.

I bet they would rather than face death Steve. But then again the brianwashed millitants might not. They blow themselfs up after all in athe suposedley name of Alah.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Yes, I suspect someone is being trolled, but as I understand it that bit of theological reasoning is perfectly correct. Very practical religion, Islam, when it comes to bending the rules through necessity, which is why the absolutism of Islamic State and their fellow travellers is particularly weird. It's also why I'm amused by the idea some people have that bacon is Muslim kryptonite - if they've nothing else to eat and drink and face starvation, a diet of bacon sandwiches and beer is halal.

Islam is very pliable ,you can skip prayers or collect them up ,going by the number of beer caps i have found in a field used by some perhaps very pliable and of course when your rich from the far east on holiday you can forget it all.

My lot are very tame and although i am skipping detecting in their field over Ramadam as being a nice chap wouldnt like to torture them watching me scoff the odd pie and guzzle 2 quarts of juice finding their crap (had no problem in the field next door they dont own) most wouldnt care the main man doesnt fast as he has a heart condition so its not the hard line religeon put about.

Yes some things are strange not eating pork perhaps because pigs eat anything so historically pigs could have caused some mass outbreak of food poisoning wiping out some village so it was wise to cut them from the food chain and before prayers theres a very complicated (to us as we dont do it) washing ritual but i guess being clean in some unhygienic

place not a bad thing.

The men cannot wear gold and silk and something else which i forget so to show personal wealth the women folk get it which no doubt pleases them.

Still strange people i will agree and not fully intigrated but best not to tar them all with the same brush or as our book said he who casts the first stone or words to that effect LOL i mentioned that as the bible doesnt pull punches with non believers either but we have the sense in most cases not to take it as hard and fast commands which must be obeyed

The problem isnt with islam its the buggers that twist it to their agendas and use gullible people to get them power over others ,a bit like voting today

As for being sodomised they share that with etonians and the old phrase dirty arab is because of their boy love its appears to be pretty normal but how that gets to extreme dislike of gays must be a age thing ,boy good man bad?

It must be self hypnosis a bit like the guys that knob lady boys but plead its not a gay thing because the boy has tits!?! It may speak with a girls voice ,look like a girl and have tits but ifvits cock is bigger than yours its definately a man!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Of course all religions are pliable, if not, there would be just one form of each religion. No branches splitting from the main trunk, just one solid belief. But that would deny power to those that see an opportunity to prey on the 'disenfranchised', the partial believers, the doubters, the ones who are too scared to question the many, and those that need something 'magical' to believe in.

This is one of the things that amuses me, about religion. If a belief is accepted as the word of a god, wise man, leader, ruler or whatever, then to alter that belief, or only reference certain parts of it, must mean that the original 'word' was open to question, at least in part. If that is the case, then it cannot be regarded as the 'true word', only an opinion.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I bet they would rather than face death Steve. But then again the brianwashed millitants might not. They blow themselfs up after all in athe suposedley name of Alah.

Their dogma is that to harm oneself is a sin, so it is acceptable to eat haram food if the alternative is to be harmed. This pliability is also why some scholars say that suicide bombing is allowed, because it's towards what they see as a higher aim, but it's controversial. They have a whole set of writings to interpret, hence why the maniacs in ISIS can be just as theologically correct as the moderates (and would argue that they are more so).

Of course all religions are pliable, if not, there would be just one form of each religion. No branches splitting from the main trunk, just one solid belief. But that would deny power to those that see an opportunity to prey on the 'disenfranchised', the partial believers, the doubters, the ones who are too scared to question the many, and those that need something 'magical' to believe in.

This is one of the things that amuses me, about religion. If a belief is accepted as the word of a god, wise man, leader, ruler or whatever, then to alter that belief, or only reference certain parts of it, must mean that the original 'word' was open to question, at least in part. If that is the case, then it cannot be regarded as the 'true word', only an opinion.

John.

There is nothing but opinion in anything in my opinion but i may appear opinionated but thats your opinion of my opinion in others opinion their opinion may differ from somes opinion but agree with others opinion or have an entirely different opinion from any opinion in the former or latter opinions in my opinion ofcourse but your opinion of my opinion maybe the same or not !whats your opinion ?

Did we mention virgins ? Cue family guy heaven geek scene

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There is nothing but opinion in anything in my opinion but i may appear opinionated but thats your opinion of my opinion in others opinion their opinion may differ from somes opinion but agree with others opinion or have an entirely different opinion from any opinion in the former or latter opinions in my opinion ofcourse

Do you actually believe that that is your opinion, or, is that just your opinion, that your opinion is such. It's a matter of degree. If it's your belief that it's your opinion, then it's a strongly held opinion that has some reasoning (however faulty) behind it , whereas, if it's just your opinion, that it's your opinion, then it's an opinion without any attempt to validate it. I'm sure that in your case there's a 50-50 chance that it's one or the other, in my considered opinion. (which of course being a considered opinion, will be more of a belief than just an opinion).

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Their dogma is that to harm oneself is a sin, so it is acceptable to eat haram food if the alternative is to be harmed. This pliability is also why some scholars say that suicide bombing is allowed, because it's towards what they see as a higher aim, but it's controversial. They have a whole set of writings to interpret, hence why the maniacs in ISIS can be just as theologically correct as the moderates (and would argue that they are more so).

Have your cake and eat it too springs to mind. Obey what suits you at the time, still filth to me, their sorts should be hunted down and neutralised as the higher security echelons so politely put it

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”