Is this woman ill, or just stupid, or both?

gozzer

Dirty commie or terrorist sympathiser your choice

That's your opinion Chesters and the filthy gutter press Corbyn is actually a man of peace completely the opposite the filth have portrayed him I actually didn't like him but the more I saw hiim been persecuted by the disgusting comments in the media the more people turned to him the polls tell that story I don't need to tell you that .

And then we have Teresa me me me me me me me what a turn off !!

Strong stable ? Where the hell does she actually get that from its a mystery Weak and wobble fits the bill perfect she is hopeless her track record says it all .god help us in the brexit negotiations if she is PM going by her previous form .

And st last the.scum press might have broken the law with theresmear campaign against Corbyn the sun and the mail I hope is costs them dearly with there lies

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/06/07/exclusive-police-reports-prove-sun-may-broken-law-last-ditch-attack-jeremy-corbyn/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

A man of peace yet supports terrorists hows than then ,perhaps you mean he doesnt want britain to be protected from his mates

Do you actually live on planet earth ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A man of peace yet supports terrorists hows than then ,perhaps you mean he doesnt want britain to be protected from his mates

Do you actually live on this planet earth ?

Do you live on planet earth Chesters keep feeding them turnips and they will keep eating them it's bulkshit Chesters it's election time ? Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So my pictures are fakes?

I am not using up to date propaganda but historical data unless ofcourse you think may has a time machine to slur corbyn?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So my pictures are fakes?

I am not using up to date propaganda but historical data

Fakes or fake news which is it Corbyn is a man of peace margeret was talking to the IRA it's in the released files for all to see just like Corbyn was and it ended in peace which was a tremendous achievement either done by labour or conservative. Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

It was done by giving into terrorism and releasing all the terrorists ,not much of a thing when you think about it.

The ira just changed management and became rira and still practice on northern iralanders until the call comes to plant their bombs here again

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Fakes or fake news which is it Corbyn is a man of peace margeret was talking to the IRA it's in the released files for all to see just like Corbyn was and it ended in peace which was a tremendous achievement either done by labour or conservative.

This is too good not to share....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

This is too good not to share....

There we have it ken Corbyn is an IRA terrorist anti Semitic, racist , football hooligan can think of any more I can't and Teresa her **** doesn't smell i read i the sun yesterday its true I am telling you or was it the mail can't remember but it's true don't let anybody tell you any different I do know this she is a LIAR isn't she unless the booby is a liar which one do you believe ken ,

She personally was responsible cutting police numbers nobody else not Corbyn TERESA MAY and then the far press after these terrible atrocities suddenly say Corbyn drinks tea with jihadis how they turn the tables away from May shocking really can you trust her NO she is a LIAR a blatant one at that .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/former-senior-met-police-officer-10559169.amp

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Same old same old like a stuck record ,may is a liar corbyn is a saint ,blame thatcher for everything bad labour ever did .dont you get fed up writing the same spiel?

Same old same old like a stuck record ,may is a liar corbyn is a saint ,blame thatcher for everything bad labour ever did .dont you get fed up writing the same spiel?

Your right Chesters Corbyn ain't a saint and neither is Teresa May .

Untitled-1.jpg