Is this woman ill, or just stupid, or both?

gozzer

Well, we'll find out tonight once the polls close. The result, I think, will come down to attempts to motivate the youth vote. Corbyn has offered them some pretty meaty bribes.

This is the sun and mail what they stand this man was spot on .

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.kilpatrick.39/posts/10155313720634326

That guy on that clip, is typical of every politician/party rep I've heard, of all colours, in this campaign. When asked about something 'dodgy' concerning a person from their particular 'side', they immediately start telling us about the wrong doings of others. Rather than addressing/defending the actions of their particular candidate, they revert to the childhood reasoning, that someone elses bad behaviour, somehow justifies their own, or that of their candidate.

I do realise that this has been happening for some time, but it's seemed more common in recent years. Maybe it's because I've become more aware with age, and/or experience, or just more cynical in my view of life in general. It does however reinforce my current belief that there is not a candidate, or party, in this election, that is worthy of my vote. So, unless a miracle of biblical proportions happens between now, and around 6 this evening, then there will be at least one spoiled paper in my local ballot box.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Ok John somebody posted this up on social media about Diane abbot after all the evil ridicule she has had the woman is obviously not well given her previous form in the house .

In 2011 she was actually commended by the telegraph as great speaker you wouldn't think so now would you horrible ........s

]https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/06/07/we-need-to-talk-about-diane-abbott-now-explicit-content/amp/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Well i wont waste a vote voting for someone that may get me something i dont want and i will not vote for the side i prefer because hunt is a hunt the smarmy looking prick so i wont vote fot the side that may because i get the hunt as well.

Back to the usual chesters1 who prefers not to vote but is happy to live with the consequences of not doing so rather than help a broken currupt system

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Insults from sections of the public, are to be expected if you stand for office, or even just put yourself into the public arena Paul. I don't excuse/condone it, it's just a fact of life, and one most of us have been guilty of on occasion. The advent of the internet, and especially the so called 'social media', has made it much, much worse, with keyboard warriors spewing out their vitriol from behind the safety of their computer screens.

I have watched Diane Abbott for some years, especially on the 'Politics Show' where her and Portillo answered questions, and gave their views on topics posed by Andrew Neil. I never really liked or trusted her, even when she said something I agreed with. I always got the feeling that there was something behind the caring persona. The long pauses, the roll of the head with eyes looking to the 'sky', while she thought out the best way to phrase an answer, or avoid giving one. I never got the impression that she was speaking from the heart, with a true belief in what she was saying, and that there was always a hidden agenda behind her words. She was different when she had a prepared speech in front of her, something to guide her, like an actor playing a role, then she seemed more confident and assured.

If she is indeed ill, (I have my doubts, right or wrong), then she should not have been put up for live interviews. If she is not able to do live interviews, then she should not hold an office that dictates that she has to.

Regardless of the opinion of this woman blogger/cook, in your link, I still believe that Diane Abbott has been promoted way above her capabilities, for reasons known only to the leader of the labour party, and that in itself speaks volumes for his judgement, or lack off.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Insults from sections of the public, are to be expected if you stand for office, or even just put yourself into the public arena Paul. I don't excuse/condone it, it's just a fact of life, and one most of us have been guilty of on occasion. The advent of the internet, and especially the so called 'social media', has made it much, much worse, with keyboard warriors spewing out their vitriol from behind the safety of their computer screens.

I have watched Diane Abbott for some years, especially on the 'Politics Show' where her and Portillo answered questions, and gave their views on topics posed by Andrew Neil. I never really liked or trusted her, even when she said something I agreed with. I always got the feeling that there was something behind the caring persona. The long pauses, the roll of the head with eyes looking to the 'sky', while she thought out the best way to phrase an answer, or avoid giving one. I never got the impression that she was speaking from the heart, with a true belief in what she was saying, and that there was always a hidden agenda behind her words. She was different when she had a prepared speech in front of her, something to guide her, like an actor playing a role, then she seemed more confident and assured.

If she is indeed ill, (I have my doubts, right or wrong), then she should not have been put up for live interviews. If she is not able to do live interviews, then she should not hold an office that dictates that she has to.

Regardless of the opinion of this woman blogger/cook, in your link, I still believe that Diane Abbott has been promoted way above her capabilities, for reasons known only to the leader of the labour party, and that in itself speaks volumes for his judgement, or lack off.

John.

I agree entirely and watched the politics show ,generally when you get most polititions away from politics they appear to be ok ,portillo seems ok but as you say abbot always seemed to be thinking of the right thing to say rather than showing her true colours .

I have no problem with corbyn a great deal i agree with but it just wont work in a real world ,it would ge great if wold peace ,food and water was plentiful for all and no-one needed to work and have everything but its just a fantasy .

And trying to push it in power would be disastrous if he got in ,the rich would be gone taking the jobs and the south would be poorer than the north propping up labour councils as a punishment for not being labour voters .

Long gone are the days of abbot and corbyn ,strikes and beards and free love and melting pot idealism and hopefully they dont come back both are obselete today trouble is as night follows day both will end up in the lords and carry on business as usual like all the other ***** some employ above their wage scale

Lord corbyn of fantasy and lady abbot of hate what a pair

Corbyn reminds me of my old geography teacher ,"what are we going to talk about today boys ? France ? Germany ? "" Bugger off sir "and he did and sat for the entire lesson reading the paper and smoking fags until the bell went ,i just wish i could remember what country my school was in bloody teachers! Him and corbyn only seem to do something when they have to do something and have no problem ignoring the world around them until poked into action

Corbyn wasnt put in the top job because hes pm material hes theres because hes easily manipulated and happy to be manipulated so long as hes not bothered to much and can live in his own little world

I mean to say in this corrupt party system we have if any potential mp couldn't be manipulated they would never have been allowed to stand for a party and its still the old boy network hence abbot is employed at all all the time they have knowledge of naughty deeds and old shenanigans they will continue to be employed because they are terrified of what will come out of the mouths if they dont

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Untitled-1.jpg

Two wrongs never make a right but here we are .

http://www.irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2017/03/22/news/theresa-may-offers-condolences-to-martin-mcguinness-family-973343/

More terrible news looms with more damaging reverlations if labour gain power .

More http://newsthump.com/2017/06/07/jeremy-corbyn-to-introduce-terrorist-ira-jihadi-state-in-your-back-garden/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Chill ,our talcum has arrived and we'll be cutting shapes watching a witch drown in the river

Edited by chesters1