Corby at Glastonbury

big_cod

As far as im concerned an MP who does not bow his head to the head of State, HM Queen Elizabeth 11, does not deserve to be in the house of commons, let alone leader of some almost ruined political party.

That man is a disgrace. :ph34r::lock:

Please explain to us in words that a small child would understand why one member of the species Homo sapiens sapiens should bow and scrape before another member of the same species because of an accident of birth.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

As far as im concerned an MP who does not bow his head to the head of State, HM Queen Elizabeth 11, does not deserve to be in the house of commons, let alone leader of some almost ruined political party.

That man is a disgrace. :ph34r::lock:

The express has been doing its dirty muck spreading again but this time it got it wrong

Express whipping up anti Corbyn feelings with fake news. It is only a requirement under royal protocol for the House officials to bow their heads upon entering. Therasa disMay got it wrong. Cameron didn't bow either, neither have plenty of others. Typical right wing gutter press.

And major polls just announce labour 5 points ahead of tories what a turnaround I think it's time Mrs May to do a ?‍♀️

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I didn't really have a problem with the Blair administration on social or economic policy. The root of all that administration's failings was hubris, and the willingness to take whatever means they thought were necessary to achieve the ends they were too proud to consider they might be wrong about. All the lying, the war, the ruinously expensive PPP projects - it all stems from the conviction that they were doing the right thing and must not let democracy get in the way of it.

• Like 1

I didn't really have a problem with the Blair administration on social or economic policy. The root of all that administration's failings was hubris, and the willingness to take whatever means they thought were necessary to achieve the ends they were too proud to consider they might be wrong about. All the lying, the war, the ruinously expensive PPP projects - it all stems from the conviction that they were doing the right thing and must not let democracy get in the way of it.

Hubris is a political disease and any and all parties can suffer from it.

Hubris; Excessive pride or self-confidence.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Rolf Harris went down a storm at Glastonbury as well

Hey did you hear our Home Secretary's car crash interview on radio 4 and they ridiculed Diane Abbott got to listen to this man at his best our Home Secretary god help us !!!!!!!!!!

And the **** Diane abbot got this man is useless .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40358825/boris-johnson-struggles-in-interview

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

??? the gutter press the sun ,the mail I think your secretly jealous of Corbyn Chesters lol he does have guts though you have to give it to him .

So now your picking which is gutter press if you want to use a link from one ,you said they were all gutter press including any in fleetstreet but ofcourse as mentioned they all left fleet street so thats all the major papers covered ,perhaps you should restrict it to the whitby local paper but be carefull gutter press papers may own it or have gutter press journos working for it

??? the gutter press the sun ,the mail I think your secretly jealous of Corbyn Chesters lol he does have guts though you have to give it to him .

So now your picking which is gutter press if you want to use a link from one ,you said they were all gutter press including any in fleetstreet but ofcourse as mentioned they all left fleet street so thats all the major papers covered ,perhaps you should restrict it to the whitby local paper but be carefull gutter press papers may own it or have gutter press journos working for it

Seems i am repeating myself ,probably will help you get in your head as well lol

Ps boris struggles just being Boris

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hubris is a political disease and any and all parties can suffer from it.

Hubris; Excessive pride or self-confidence.

They can, but it was a particular failing of the Blair administration. "We know that invading Iraq is the right thing to do, so it doesn't matter if we mislead Parliament to get the right decision." "We know that the public are wrong to worry about public spending, so instead of persuading them otherwise we'll just get the infrastructure on PPP and keep it off the balance sheet."

It's what happens when you have lawyers running the show, because their training isn't to find the truth, it's to win the argument.

• Like 1