pretty crude faking on ebay

chesters1

Your lucky ,my old boss up the road didnt like the taste of his water so bottled a bit and sent it off the the water company under the pretense it was from a well in the garden.

Now water from wells isnt free you need a licence but the water company came back with a response dont drink it its not fit for consumption which immediatly got the boss installing filters lol.The water company would hardly pass selling a license i am sure greed is their second nature

Myself i have had stomach troubles all my life and tap water makes me have the runs if drunk ,filtered water is fine ,i drink a great deal of the stuff as in the summer i can quaff 2 quarts just going to the pond and back or 3 hours detecting (bought another 2 quart canteen as i generally run out) ,strangely as a kid i drunk from puddles with no bad effect at all perhaps i am reaping its rewards now or just crohns like the doc says lol

Not sure where our water comes from the pumping station is down the road but where it pumps from is unknown probably the river who knows but the water has a peculier taste compared to filtered

Theres no research in long term drinking tap water even with the knowledge it ends in death in every case lol

Whats to bet down the line its killing us ,i try not to put myself at risk and using filters is no different to me looking both ways crossing a one way road just plain sense ,seeing as i was almost killed by a car going the wrong way even more so

As i say often if you dont want to get blown up in egypt dont go to egypt so if you dont want to die drinking tap water avoid drinking tap water

Crypto doesnt kill but it leaves its mark and its not killed by chlorine ,we have no idea where our water comes from why take a chance?

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/crypto/gen_info/filters.html

If the fakers filters are 5 micron then they are no use ,people not spotting they are mis represented could end up with the trots because of it! People with impaired immunity could die because of it

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No, I don't drink boiled water, or any other water, I drink tea and coffee made with boiled water, it tastes of either tea or coffee.

I've not seen a doctor about any illness of mine since about 1960, (physical injuries yes, but illness, no), so those bugs don't seem to be doing me any harm.

When I was a grandchild, I had what I was given by grandparents, that would usually be some sort of squash made with carbonated water, (there would have been no demanding tolerated), I've still got granddads soda syphon in a cupboard somewhere.

Simple is turning on the tap and filling the kettle, no filters to replace, ever! :uhuh:

my water also tastes of tea or coffee :D I dont drink tap water unless it is boiled, Milk is my favourite drink but no doubt that is bad for me :wacko:

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Been drinking tap water all my life, visited an aunty in preston when i was just a wee lad and she said oh no dont drink that! Too late though. Few hours later i spewed everywhere. ever since ive never drank english tap water. Up here though theres nowt better. Think our supply is from katrine via waterworks in milngavie (sounds like millguy) not that far up the road from here.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Me and my mate used to fish badshot lea pond in the 70's in those days there was a real toilet (not a place to view in daylight) but attached to it was a tap .

We preferred to drink the pond water the tap water was awful!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Your urine is almost certainly cleaner than the water.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Your urine is almost certainly cleaner than the water.

It most probably is because it also containes everyone elses urine lol