Wilko Collapsable Bucket

Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Re The Bucket - could even attach it to a Bankstick or Box via the "Hanging Hole" so would be to hand when fishing!!.

Just swing the bucket handle out of the way!!

Edited by Martin56

Re The Bucket - could even attach it to a Bankstick or Box via the "Hanging Hole" so would be to hand when fishing!!.

Just swing the bucket handle out of the way!!

Not just for bait! can attach to box for odds & sods (rigs, feeders, winders etc) and very Rigid at whatever you choose to set the length/ depth you set it at.

It won't go anywhere till you decide!!

just picked one of those up - the washing up bowl is just about the perfect size to mix up a 2kg bag of groundbait!

Just a word of caution - apparently they don't stand up very well (over time) to a Drill & Whisk!!! will probably last forever though, mixing by Hand.

Edited by Martin56

All,

Time for some Engliish training. That is not a washing up bowl. Bowls are round. That is a "TUB"

Phone

Over the years I've not had very good luck with the "newest trick" in fishing kit. I'm not old fashioned - I'm just a ****. Hummmm? I better explain **** also. NOT a woman's genitals you dirty old men - but rather **** is a person regarded as stupid and/or obnoxious.

you dirty old men

Not sure about dirty old man: a young lady once told me I had a dirty mind.

I said :- "So why are you running around inside it naked?" -_-

My washing up bowl is not round, it's roughly rectangular but with all four sides being curved and not straight, but it's definitely a bowl.

Spot on ayjay, my "Washing Up Bowl is like yours. For Washing up crockery & cutlery etc.

Yanks term for washing up is "Washing up for Dinner" - ie washing ones hands prior eating!! (as I understand it)

What we call washing up - they call it "Doing The Dishes".

Edited by Martin56