Hope to get out before the end of the season

JV44

I aint been on here for ages but finally got round to getting a new password, new puppy in the house but hope to get in a couple od sesh before the end of the season ...Rusty is out today so maybe he will post up catch results or even blank results depending on Lady Luck

Steve

Edited by JV44
  • Like 2

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I got it wrong Chris he is busy doing domestic stuff and sorting his covered planter for going his herbs ,,,cough

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Yup it's been a slow start fishing wise to my extended break but having dealt with most of the essential stuff I will be out tomorrow on the Thames. Don't know what the river's like so it'll be an exploratory trotting trip travelling light. The forecast is a bit worrying, sub-zero temps overnight for the next week so I suspect the canal will freeze over ruling out any perch prospects.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Going to Brewery tonight so subject to hangover may pop out to find you ,SS or Goring

Going to Brewery tonight so subject to hangover may pop out to find you ,SS or Goring

I stopped off at Goring on the way back from a trip to Kent today, got there at about 1:00 pm. The sun was out and the river was in great nick, up a couple of inches with a lovely green tinge. Probably got a three hour window between it warming up sufficiently and getting too cold again (for me, not the fish) so I'll venture out tomorrow. It'll only be a short session so I've got enough maggots for both of us if you want to join me freezing my tits off.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back