Bully

Andrew

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God bless 'I'm, was the very ultimate Sunday cult show and he knew how to laugh at himself.

Our chief weapon is surprise

I think everybody watched the show at sometime still there for all to watch still if you still fancy a bit of bully I did chuckle when a contestant won the top prize and when the curtains opened it would a speedboat never been on a boat before ? good old jim not many of them left there is allways ants and deck ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I think everybody watched the show at sometime

Wrong. :P

Banal garbage, (but probably cheap to make), like so much puerile TV output.

Wrong. :P

Banal garbage, (but probably cheap to make), like so much puerile TV output.

Was bullseye any good millions did watch it on tv and darts on tv and was one of most watched sports on the tv in the 70s , 80s .?

https://www.joe.ie/sport/joes-history-of-darts-the-1970s-47436

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Was bullseye was any good millions did watch it on tv and darts on tv and was one of most watched sports on the tv in the 70s , 80s .?

https://www.joe.ie/sport/joes-history-of-darts-the-1970s-47436

I don't care how many millions of you sheeple watched it.

I didn't - ever.

I had to read about it on Wikipedia yesterday to confirm my suspicions about it before responding.

(It sounded even more grim than I'd thought possible).

I think everybody watched the show at sometime .................good old jim not many of them left there is allways ants and deck

So, I'll say it again, you're wrong, not everybody watched it (or even wanted to watch it). I can also tell you that I've never watched a programme where ant & dec are involved, and I never will cos it doesn't appeal to me, I despise all that fake enthusiasm and jollity, and just about everything else that attracts so many.

People are different, you should realise that by now.

Its still on ! I still dont watch it ,millions may have watched it mainly because they had less choice of what to watch nowadays 10,000 channels are with in the view of a decent satellite system and then theres streaming,you spend more time looking for something to watch than watching something nowadays

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don't care how many millions of you sheeple watched it.

I didn't - ever.

I had to read about it on Wikipedia yesterday to confirm my suspicions about it before responding.

(It sounded even more grim than I'd thought possible).

So, I'll say it again, you're wrong, not everybody watched it (or even wanted to watch it). I can also tell you that I've never watched a programme where ant & dec are involved, and I never will cos it doesn't appeal to me, I despise all that fake enthusiasm and jollity, and just about everything else that attracts so many.

People are different, you should realise that by now.

I had to look it up on Wikipedia before I responded !!! wow now thats really something so YOU didnt watch it you didnt know what you were missing ? I am impressed ok everybody is different you have reminded us of that so you never ever watch it forget Wikipedia thats like theory not practical so do how can you really judge it then ? As for ants and deck ? cant stand them 2 not funny at all . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg