Guilty of a hate crime?

Ken L

Firstly, I don't have a problem with people being offended, in fact I don't have a problem with offending people. It is part of normal living. I don't need anyone lecturing me on the subject, particularly a second rate comedian.

It was the statement that 3M people watched it and none were offended. I would bet that some were.

Just because you don't make a fuss doesn't mean that you don't find something offensive.

Did I personally find it offensive? Not particularly.

Did I find it funny? Not in the least.

Was it a stupid thing to say on a video? Of course it was, what did he expect?

He is like a little boy saying rude words to see how far he can go.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

He is like a little boy saying rude words to see how far he can go.

Bottom, Bottom, Bottom to you.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled over this interfaith version hate blog ,will it be mentioned ? Probably not

Best not upset the minorities

http://www.thecult.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1640

For those not know in theres things in religeon like we have with transport ,not only is there the wrong type of snow theres also the wrong type of moslem!

Myself i believe in nothing ,they know that (it confuses them) but their money real or fake moslem is all the same to my detector and they drop lots!

They actually did a very nice vid on their ghetto i will see if i can find it ! It no longers looks like that they are living in caravan's whilst new houses and a mosque are being built ,nice these religions have so much money the village is surrounded by cults in big houses!

Not a lot of problems since we moved from the same road.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRgScCwWpwU

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The case reminds me of the officials of West Hartlepool during Napoleonic times, when an escaped monkey was captured and allegedly hanged as a French spy.

To be consistent the dog should be tried also :crazy:

MEANWHILE, BE CAREFUL HOW YOU HAIL A TAXI.

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

The fact that a footballer can be paid as much in one week as it takes a trained nurse five years to actually earn is something I find deeply offensive. :nono:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

The fact that a footballer can be paid as much in one week as it takes a trained nurse five years to actually earn is something I find deeply offensive. :nono:

In a week? In a day more like.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

The case reminds me of the officials of West Hartlepool during Napoleonic times, when an escaped monkey was captured and allegedly hanged as a French spy.

To be consistent the dog should be tried also :crazy:

MEANWHILE, BE CAREFUL HOW YOU HAIL A TAXI.

The whole "hate speech" furore puts me rather more in mind of the claims of Satanic ritual abuse in the north of England during the late 80's.

Lots of hype, lots of resources wasted and multiple spurious court cases against people who were/are not involved in Satanic abuse of children/Planning or inciting actual physical harm on minorities.

Interestingly there is some suggestion that the 80's panic may have been kicked off as a smokescreen to cover the tracks of some very prominent and very real child abuses and one could argue that the current "hate crimes" nonsense is just a smokescreen to divert attention away from and re-establish the victim status of a certain minority after Rotherham, Oxford, Newcastle, Telford - and now Worcester.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

This is a TEST - fill in the blank

Denounced as a Communist spy and watched by the FBI (1,100 page file), "_____________" persisted in publicly criticizing the [uS Government] "as a dangerous threat to democracy and freedom of speech and expression."

No, not a hate crime. However, it is my suspicion, as is true in many cases, there is a "between the lines" story to this story.

For example, Al Capone was convicted of possessing cigarettes having had the federal tax stamp removed. (the stamp was on the outer cellophane wrapper).

Phone

All,

This is a TEST - fill in the blank

Denounced as a Communist spy and watched by the FBI (1,100 page file), "____pluto_________" persisted in publicly criticizing the [uS Government] "as a dangerous threat to democracy and freedom of speech and expression."

No, not a hate crime. However, it is my suspicion, as is true in many cases, there is a "between the lines" story to this story.

For example, Al Capone was convicted of possessing cigarettes having had the federal tax stamp removed. (the stamp was on the outer cellophane wrapper).

Phone

Any dog that talks even badly needs watching

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson