unbelievable

Clifftop

Can't believe we are not talking about cricket cheats

Don't worry Fred, it will be talked about every time your lot play a match, especially when they play us. B)

It's a sad fact in sport, as in most things, that some will want to 'win at any cost'.

I'm surprised that Smith admitted that he knew about it, and condoned it. I'm even more surprised that Bancroft did it so blatantly, on a televised match!

If it's any consolation Fred, it proves that your lot are too stupid to be able to cheat properly. :lol:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Its unbelievable cheating in any sport doesnt happen ,if money is to be made money will be made ,i expect even tiddly winks has some shennanigans going on in the back ground.

Perhaps its so expected its not worth reporting

The only thing in sport that annoys me in sport is most of the olympics is professionals ,the thing was about part timers eddie the eagle was probably the last of the real spirit of the olympics

We have people paid for 4 years to come in 13th why bother paying them for failure?

If some geezer paid me to bring back a medal and i didnt then why should he pay me?

Perhaps the system should be based on productivity ,you win and theres no bill ,you fail you pay back the 'loan' youve been living on

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

We're just saving it up for later :bleh:

Presumably Bancroft was the fall guy and when the establishment realised that he'd made a mess of if on public telly they couldn't quickly think of a way of distancing themselves. "Oh shite digger, he's on the big screen, get on the radio.....oh no.....he's wrapping the tape around his cock! Better start thinking about what we're gonna say at the press conference......anyone??"

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 1

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Totally disgusted that a young man who has the cricketing world at his feet could be so stupid. That is one career tarnished for ever.

I wonder how much these cheats lose in sponsorship?

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

My view is they should all be banned from playing, for life.

I agree, Cricket Australia could have demonstrated true remorse to the world and sacked the entire team and management. The final test could’ve been played with a fresh setup, the result would’ve been of no importance but respect would’ve been re-instated. Instead they’ve decided to sacrifice the lambs and leave the establishment untouched, do they really think that will be sufficient for Australian cricketers to be trusted in future?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Don't be too surprised by the recent 'ball tampering' incident, it's not as if it's a new thing.

Just some of the times it's happened in the past in Internationals,

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/ball-tampering-incidents-in-international-cricket/article23353760.ece

The thing that really surprised me, was the blatantly, obvious way they did it, it almost looked as if Bancroft wanted to be caught.

The other thing is Cricket Australia's seemingly nonchalant reaction to the whole thing.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John