The Beatles

Andrew

No not the fab 4 but the filthy scumbag two who had a hand in beheadings of innocent victims. Put the two scumbags to death, do the world a favour

Execute the filth

Asking an urgent question in the Commons, shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said it was not possible to be a "little bit in favour" of the death penalty.

Describing the UK stance as "abhorrent and shameful", she called on ministers "even at this late stage to reverse this decision".

So Dianne Abbot, where were the human rights of the victims who those two filthy scumbags who had a hand in beheading the innocent people.

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I think you have the law to prove guilt hense the reluctance to let america put them in cuba .

As to the rule of law out of the 780? Sent there only 5 have been found guilty

If its proved they are guilty (there will be evidence is easy to fabricate) then let them hang but you have the chance years down the line its proved they are not its a bit late to reprieve them.

We can put them on trial quite easily but i doubt they will get what america gives them ,several lifetime sentences consequently will keep them in jail until they die !perhaps a long drawn out death is better than a swift one.

The only bad thing is abbot wont be joining them along with several thousand other people who appear to have power over the many

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My feeling is if they were executed I would be disappointed. Not at their death but at the manner of it.

All of us are going to die and many of us won't have the luxury of a quick clean death.

I would like to see them locked up and forgotten about.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

My feeling is if they were executed I would be disappointed. Not at their death but at the manner of it.

All of us are going to die and many of us won't have the luxury of a quick clean death.

I would like to see them locked up and forgotten about.

I can't fault that and I don't even have to justify an exception to my rejection of capital punishment.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

No question that these two have been seriously inhuman in their treatment of those that they consider not worthy.

Does that give a supposedly civilised society the right to end their lives by way of punishment?

In my opinion, they should have plenty of time to consider the repercussions of their actions by languishing in jail for the remainder of their natural life.

I'm also pretty sure they would consider themselves a worthy sacrifice for their cause if they are executed.

Mahatma Gandhi summed up this dilemma perfectly in his famous saying - "An eye for an eye makes everyone blind"

Our chief weapon is surprise

Lets save 40 odd Grand on each a year in tax payers money.

"That's the Beauty of GAS".

Maybe even drowning, but the rivers are so low this time of year!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

1) They are not UK Citizens, nor are they in UK custody.

2) What is done with them is not my concern.

3) I will not lose a wink if they are imprisoned, gassed, electrocuted, hung, injected with chemicals or even chucked out of a C130 30,000 feet above the Atlantic.

4) Nothing that is done to them will be shared on social media to support, reinforce or support some pathetic love or support of an invisible friend.

5) If they were tried in this Country they would possibly get off.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

People who recently viewed this site also purchased a Length of rope & a wobbly stool!!

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 1

Could even shoot them along with the beef cattle - once the CO2 shortage is over of course!!

Edited by Martin56