Horse Racing & Sports Forum?

Martin56

My old man paid to be a part owner in a horse (some newspaper scam) it won a couple of times right off then suddenly disapeared .

Not sure how the scam was used but i bet lots signed up and a pretty penny made by one or two.

Mugs game the only person to make money is the bookie

I once tried a scratch card ,i lost so didnt do it again (the mrs doesnt follow the same logic)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My old man paid to be a part owner in a horse (some newspaper scam) it won a couple of times right off then suddenly disapeared .

Not sure how the scam was used but i bet lots signed up and a pretty penny made by one or two.

I once tried a scratch card ,i lost so didnt do it again (the mrs doesnt follow the same logic)

That horse that disappeared wasnt called shergar by any chance was it ? it all sounds very suspect to me .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

That horse that disappeared wasnt called shergar by any chance was it ? it all sounds very suspect to me .

i think he was nobbled by findus

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Mine still Greyed out/switched off for some reason??

Found it!! It's the square i switch top Left next to the Red & White eraser (which looks rather like the capsules I take twice daily) - must have turned it off myself by accident!! :wheelchair::wallbash:

Normal service is resumed. :)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Martin having another go Wednesday at Nottingham ladies amateur race giving plenty of rain as well conditions more in his favour running off the same mark great chance slightly better race but should be right there not the same price as last week but should be 4 or 5 -1 so still each way ?.??.

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

But surely it is 50:50. Every other card should be a winner.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

But surely it is 50:50. Every other card should be a winner.

Your still trying to predict odds i predict the events outcome

You try to do the impossible i do the result ,you can spend a million years trying to predict i merely predict it is 50/50 you will win or you will lose ,there is no half win.

Theres 43 million? To one against winning but its 50/50 you actually do,you scratch your card and you will win or you wont

Edited by chesters1

Your still trying to predict odds i predict the events outcome

You try to do the impossible i do the result ,you can spend a million years trying to predict i merely predict it is 50/50 you will win or you will lose ,there is no half win.

Theres 43 million? To one against winning but its 50/50 you actually do,you scratch your card and you will win or you wont

You still don't know the difference.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You still don't know the difference.

Its obvious you dont ,i can say if you leave your door you will either turn left or right (its 50/50 ) it doesnt matter if you walk straight ahead you will eventually turn one way or the other.

Your silly odds are trying to predict which one (chrystal ball crap),i dont i merely predict it will be one or the other after the event

Your silly odds try to tell me the chances of winning the lottery but in realty its 50/50 you win or you lose because you are trying to predict the unpredictable wheres i dont

I can say a thousand times its 50/50 i will be dead tomorrow and 999 times i wont but eventually i will ,your odds are no more precise with every computer on earth trying to compute it

Edited by chesters1