Boris

Andrew

Phone - yes, thats the kind of very conservative mindset that made me wonder how many brits drive in burkas.

Though of course many Saudi women wear the hijab rather than the burka, and that seems to be acceptable in the uk...

404400BE00000578-0-image-a-29_1494686338

Driving cars in them? Dont agree with that.

What could possibly go wrong?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Looks like the full Monty at 0:52

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All

Empirical studies have demonstrated that faces making eye contact are detected quickly and processed preferentially. I don’t think it is controversial to say, in human beings, eye contact is a form of nonverbal communication and is thought to have a large influence on social behavior. As a Midwesterner eye contact is sign of confidence, respect, and social communication.

Eye contact is a fundamental element of trust where I live

Phone

• Like 2

Yes but as someone who is somewhat deaf, it's not just the eyes.

Not only do I lip read to a degree, I also find myself picking up on a whole raft of non-verbal communication queues to support my hearing, that simply can't be conveyed by someone wearing a polyester bag.

• Like 1

I fear that's rather the point of the things. To depersonalise them. Make them invisible. I don't agree with them, but I tend to err on the side of personal liberty. If someone feels they have to cut themselves off from the world, that's sad, but it's not my business.

I fear that's rather the point of the things. To depersonalise them. Make them invisible. I don't agree with them, but I tend to err on the side of personal liberty. If someone feels they have to cut themselves off from the world, that's sad, but it's not my business.

If someone wants to make themselves invisible, then the easiest way is to blend in with those around them. I see it as the opposite, they want to stand out, make a statement, one that says, "I am not going to integrate, I am going to bring my values into your country regardless of any negative effect it might have, and woebe tide anyone who speaks out against it". The petition by the 100 Muslim women demanding Boris be sacked is indicative of this.

I never had any qualms with anyone's religious beliefs, other than thinking them naïve for buying into it. The mass influx over the last few years has changed my mind. I live just down the road from Dewsbury, Batley, and a few miles from Bradford, and see on a daily basis the effect it's having on the area and it's people. I know some are integrating to varying degrees, but others have no intention of even trying.

I've always tried to mirror my reactions to suit any action taken towards me, and I believe that some of my posts on here reflect that.

John.

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John